Eight Ball Deluxe Twitchstream....

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
whiplash
things are moving too fast
Auntie Em Auntie Em it's a twister it's a twister!

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
It's fun watching the stream in anticipation of the release. The better the table does help. Should be a decent sized audience.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I just played EBD a few days ago in anticipation for this addition to TPA. It really is a good game, we'll see how it transitions...

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I just played EBD a few days ago in anticipation for this addition to TPA. It really is a good game, we'll see how it transitions...

I remember playing the old Mac version (circa 1993). It was a decent translation, the sounds were perfect, and the graphics were as good as you could get back then. But it was stupid hard to keep the ball in play for for more than a minute at a time.

I voted for this in the 2013 poll that Centaur won. Glad it's finally coming to TPA. Missed the twitchstream, but will buy this one tomorrow.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
One nitpick out of aesthetics (sp?), the match 'animation' is missing. It's similar to Centaur and Xenon.

Trackball

Jan 19, 2016
Probably an unavoidable consequence of setting the table to free play.

Not necessarily. Frankenstein and Last Action Hero are missing their match animations too--they're turned off in the ROM settings.

Frankenstein I can sorta understand, though--it involves ripping someone's heart out of their chest, the "heart" being the match number.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I've stopped watching the Twitchstreams. Am I really missing out?
Yeah, I think you are. It's great to see footage of the table a day ahead, and you can get free copies of 'em. And I always enjoy the Bufallo Pinball stream at the end, I think they're gonna play a Dr Who machine next month.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yeah, I think you are. It's great to see footage of the table a day ahead, and you can get free copies of 'em. And I always enjoy the Bufallo Pinball stream at the end, I think they're gonna play a Dr Who machine next month.

Since I'm in the Android Beta, I get to both see and play tables well ahead of release anyway. The raffles are fun (I've won once or twice!) but annoying. Never hung on for the Buffalo pinball thing, it just doesn't interest me.

It's also a timing thing; since they moved them to 7pm, that's smack in the middle of dinner time and getting the kids ready for bed. 6pm worked a lot better for me.

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Forgot to paste my notes from the stream yesterday. So doing it from memory and my phone so here goes.

- steam/android/iOS of EBD should be today
- Dr Who next month but sounded like Regenerted table wouldn't be released till shortly after that
- Ironman table would require a Kickstarter if going in to SPA
- the pc release (and console?) releases of SPA will have the usual bells and whistles
- semi confirmed Pinball After Dark may not be needed due to rating individual dlc
- Xbox one rest of season is coming soon. In Microsoft verification process

Think that's it.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.