Android - Bug Goals not registering

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
None of the goals are registering for me. Other tables are okay, I just did a test. Couldn't test on Centaur (have all Wizards already) or Xenon (don't own) which are the two Bally tables with the same MPU as EBD.

I had this problem in the beta, and it wasn't fixed despite assurances it was.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
They are registered here. Z2 with latest stock MM.
But still no HoF points. Are they ever coming back?

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Okay, they're working on my 'phone but not on my tablet. Think I'll try a complete re-install on my tablet in a bit, see if that clears it up.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I figured it out, but I've no idea how I'm going to fix it. EBD on my tablet has tilt permanently switched off. This is undoubtedly due to a bug I reported during the beta when I was testing the options menu. Suffice it to say, don't mess with the Tilt option on any table if you care about getting goals or leaderboard scores ever again on that table again.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
I figured it out, but I've no idea how I'm going to fix it. EBD on my tablet has tilt permanently switched off. This is undoubtedly due to a bug I reported during the beta when I was testing the options menu. Suffice it to say, don't mess with the Tilt option on any table if you care about getting goals or leaderboard scores ever again on that table again.

Usually you cannot disable tilt until you have completed all the wizard goals.

That is a strange bug indeed.

You may have to delete the app data to clear that bug, short of uninstalling it.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Usually you cannot disable tilt until you have completed all the wizard goals.

That is a strange bug indeed.

You may have to delete the app data to clear that bug, short of uninstalling it.
Hmm. I guess I can try that and go back to an earlier save.

I was able to change it in an early version of the beta that clearly had some other stuff in it for easy testing, such as DELUX being lit right from the start. Of course now I can't complete any goals let alone Wizards.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Were looking into the Tilt option bug. For some reason selecting it and getting the prompt is shifting the selector when it's not supposed to.

HoF points should still be registering but are not being displayed at the end of game with the Final scores. I'll push for an update with this in the next release.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Were looking into the Tilt option bug. For some reason selecting it and getting the prompt is shifting the selector when it's not supposed to.

HoF points should still be registering but are not being displayed at the end of game with the Final scores. I'll push for an update with this in the next release.

I managed to fix it by clearing all the app data, and re-loading an older save from prior to EBD's release. I lost a few goals here and there but nothing significant.

Interestingly I'd have been screwed had save management not been manual, which is a bone of contention in another thread.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I managed to fix it by clearing all the app data, and re-loading an older save from prior to EBD's release. I lost a few goals here and there but nothing significant.

Interestingly I'd have been screwed had save management not been manual, which is a bone of contention in another thread.

I apologize for that, were working on a fix for it right now so it shouldn't happen in the future.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.