Bug- 42,000+ point bonus wizard goal not counting.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I don't think the 8 ball counts as a bonus. Therefor 42,000 is the maximum amount of bonus points that you can score. Pretty much, you have to get all of the drop targets on your final ball and drain.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I don't think the 8 ball counts as a bonus. Therefor 42,000 is the maximum amount of bonus points that you can score. Pretty much, you have to get all of the drop targets on your final ball and drain.

No, if you hit the bullseye targets they pop back up and you can score more than just 14 X 3

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
No, if you hit the bullseye targets they pop back up and you can score more than just 14 X 3

Hitting the lit bullseye targets score your bonus immediately. I am pretty sure that in order to tick off this goal, you need to collect all of the drop targets and drain (this is how I earned it on PS3, iOS and PS4). It might also tick off if you hit the lit target after knocking down all the drop targets on your final ball, but I haven't tested this.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
On last ball only, with your 3x bonus, knock down all drop targets at once plus the eight ball, then drain or hit the spot target.

Either collects the goal.

balls 1-4 do not matter (or 1-2 for three ball play)

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
On last ball only, with your 3x bonus, knock down all drop targets at once plus the eight ball, then drain or hit the spot target.

Either collects the goal.

balls 1-4 do not matter (or 1-2 for three ball play)

You were right. I just needed to let it drain after all the drop targets. Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.