You say no more Gottlieb, I say no more Data East/Sega

Annorax

Feb 2, 2013
Give me Tommy, WWF Royal Rumble, and Apollo 13. I'll be happy & the rest of the DE/Sega games can burn for all I care.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Jurassic Park, Tommy, and Rocky/Bullwinkle are ones that I played and really enjoyed. Throw in Apollo 13 because I really would like to see Farsight pull off a 13 ball MB in this engine. I haven't played the other tables, so no comment there although I'm a huge NBA fan, and Space Jam has just barely enough MJ in it to want it :) Don't know about gameplay though.

In all fairness, I really like Farsight doing tables, whatever they may be. Sure, I have my wishlist, but I've been surprised often enough by tables that I: either had played IRL, didn't enjoy and did enjoy in TPA, or: haven't played at all, would dismiss at first sight, and had a ton of fun with when it got released for TPA. I forgive them the occasional stinker, because there haven't been that many in my opinion (disclaimer: providing that they eventually clean up some of the messes in season(s) 1 and maybe 2).

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Come on!, there are some good tables......

Data East
Jurassic Park
Tales From The Crypt
The Simpsons
StarWars
Lethal Weapon 3
Batman (i had to add that, i know no one else likes it but i loved it!, had awesome music!!, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=433_E9kYTmY)

Sega
Independence Day
Godzilla
Batman Forever
South Park
X-Files
Apollo 13

Now i know we'll probably never see any of these due to licensing issues

wizard33

Jul 31, 2014
Apollo 13 has some craziness with the 13-ball multiball and probably has less "licensing issues"

Tommy: it has to be. it must be.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I have played Apollo 13 and the 13 ball multiball is not as much fun as you might expect when most of them drain right away. I love Rocky and Bullwinkle and must also admit to a soft spot for Back to the Future even though it is mostly a one shot game.

Gary

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I have played Apollo 13 and the 13 ball multiball is not as much fun as you might expect when most of them drain right away. I love Rocky and Bullwinkle and must also admit to a soft spot for Back to the Future even though it is mostly a one shot game.

Gary

It's a gimmick those 13 balls, but I still would love to see it work in TPA! :) Come to think of it, I don't tire of the "Well Of Souls" 6 ball MB on Indiana Jones either, one of my favorite moments when I first started playing pinball for real, and when I didn't have access to rulesheets or any other info about a table. I have my own Indy table now, and I still like it. It could be me therefore.... :)

trunchbull

Sep 21, 2015
Time Machine is really fun (gag me with a spoon!), though I'd imagine the thrill of activating the chime box would be a little stunted by the fact that it's digital.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts