Android Dr dude

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]
i found dr dude yellow wire are missing in Android
somebody said that is an performance problems,but i want know why only yellow wire missing,red and green wire are working fine?
so please fix this ,if red and green wire can works that yellow wire should can works fine too :mad:
1472860596x2079714594.png

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
弹珠台;247507 said:
[MENTION=3799]FlippyFloppy[/MENTION]
i found dr dude yellow wire are missing in Android
somebody said that is an performance problems,but i want know why only yellow wire missing,red and green wire are working fine?
so please fix this ,if red and green wire can works that yellow wire should can works fine too :mad:
1472860596x2079714594.png

It was more than likely an issue with devices at the time the table was released, I'll put it in our database. I hope to update Dr Dude soon with a fix for the mix master and a camera update.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
It was more than likely an issue with devices at the time the table was released, I'll put it in our database. I hope to update Dr Dude soon with a fix for the mix master and a camera update.

You are exactly correct. It was causing performance issues during the beta on some devices.

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
You are exactly correct. It was causing performance issues during the beta on some devices.
1475366086x2079713455.png

facts proved that yellow wire doesn't influence performance
and thanks FarSight,now yellow wire finally come back to android devices
:cool:

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
弹珠台;248919 said:
facts proved that yellow wire doesn't influence performance
and thanks FarSight,now yellow wire finally come back to android devices
:cool:

It certainly did at the time of the original release. That's why it wasn't there. They have been able to add it back now without issue. The iOS version now has all the wires as well. Also gave it flipper physics 3.0, which the mobile versions didn't have until this update. DD is not one of my favorites, but this is a nice improvement.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Love the yellow wire! Now on to the Pin•Bot topper, Firepower correct artwork around the plunger and coin mech, and Cirqus Voltaire lightning bolts on both ends on the neon tube! As y'all know, I'm using my Jedi mind trick on the developers. ;)

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Love the yellow wire! Now on to the Pin•Bot topper, Firepower correct artwork around the plunger and coin mech, and Cirqus Voltaire lightning bolts on both ends on the neon tube! As y'all know, I'm using my Jedi mind trick on the developers. ;)

Keep reminding them. You'll wear em down eventually. :)

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
....but ramp shot is still way to difficult. And what's even worse, once you do get into the mix master it is as useful as limp dick. IRL on the machine that was available to me with the ball in mix master and with subtle nudges jackpots were almost 100% certain. In TPA I often need more then two mix master shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.