I am Chum...Hello!

Chum

Sep 4, 2016
Found this forum seeking anything about the new release of my favorite...Timeshock! I have mainly only played Pro Pinball series and have just dabbled with the others. Seem like a lot of nice folks here. Would like to learn about "cabinet building" as well. Someday if money permits would like to build one! Donations gracefully accepted lol

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Chum is fum?

Welcome, and yes it is a good group of enthusiasts here. Except for a couple. Okay, really only one. Stay away from that guy.

You'll find by pushing the 'forum' tab up top that there's a bunch of categories. Near the bottom, you'll find the other pinball games section where Timeshock discussions might exist.

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
How's it going?

I'm "that guy" and I'm horrible in every way.

This is a good, if dwindling group. We do talk about Timeshock here.

A really good resource to learn about building cabs would probably be vpforums. Another good bunch of guys. Hopefully you won't get caught up in any silly "my pin Sim is better" rivalries that people like to squabble about. A bunch of us here love them all. We are mostly about the Pinball Arcade, bit we like to discuss Visual Pinball, Pro Pinball, Zen, Zaccaria and the lot as well.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
tumblr_oaxw47scn91uis51lo1_250.jpg

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Man I love Timeshock for that, I remember playing the crap out of it on the Playstation and getting pretty good at it, then came back to it a decade later and couldn't hit a ramp

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
Man I love Timeshock for that, I remember playing the crap out of it on the Playstation and getting pretty good at it, then came back to it a decade later and couldn't hit a ramp

That's EXACTLY it. I can't hit anything with consistency in the new one.

Chum

Sep 4, 2016
Thanks for the warm welcomes!!! Found out if I play Timeshock for a while, then go to zen or some other one, I can "kick it's ass"!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.