Anyone with this version?

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
Is it worth it? I already have it for android and steam.

Is this version well done? Does it at least compare visually to the ps3/x360 version? Is it enhanced at all? Is it getting tables?

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Is it worth it? I already have it for android and steam.

Is this version well done? Does it at least compare visually to the ps3/x360 version? Is it enhanced at all? Is it getting tables?

This version is quite well done. There are two BIG and a couple smaller issues. For the 2 big ones, Farsight has acknowledged and addressed that they will be fixed. Good for Farsight. Only problem is the usual with Farsight. the update has still not hit yet.

The issues are, 1) It does not support the Pro Controller, and 2) there is a bug that makes alot of the tables dark.

Other than that, IMO the game is worth it. I like the way it ties into the steam/mobile leaderboards instead of just Miiverse, and the game plays awesome. It looks just a bit better than the x360 version (I have that version as well), and is "enhanced" in that it has flipper physics 2.0 on all tables where xbox 360 does not. Once the lighting is fixed and pro controller is supported, it will be my favorite console version of the game :)

Last edited:

superballs

Apr 12, 2012
I did notice the game plays well, I think I'm spoiled by steam and the ability to play in portrait.

Are they still releasing tables regularly? I noticed they only have up to season 5

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Not yet... Version on home screen still says 1.00 and they have yet to add tables since the release. It was released with some season 5 tables available though.

Mango

Sep 1, 2016
Still waiting for a fix to the 103-4107 authorization error at startup.

Also, if you your Wii U is offline, none of the demo tables work, and there is a considerable delay switching between your owned tables. They definitely need to improve performance when offline.

I'm starting to regret my purchase for PA and should have went with ZP.

Last edited:

Mango

Sep 1, 2016
Ugh, I just had an amazing run on Ripley's Believe It or Not, completed goals 3 and 4, only to have it NOT register after leaving the machine.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.