Marvel’s Women of Power pack

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
CoPHFAxUkAAZ456.jpg

Zen Studios said:
Marvel’s Women of Power pack brings together the mightiest female Super Heroes and Super Villains in the Marvel Universe in two amazing new tables, coming to Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, PS Vita, Steam, Windows 10, Mac, Android, iOS and Amazon on September 27th!

Combining a plethora of stellar Super Hero ladies from the Marvel Universe, the Marvel’s Women of Power two-pack combines two tables starring Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Squirrel Girl and more! Wage an epic battle in an alternate Soviet-dominated reality in the A-Force table, featuring an all-new storyline where the destruction of a Cosmic Cube has formed a Soviet-controlled alternate reality. Keep the Cosmic Cube balls alive in the table’s Wizard Mode by directly controlling Black Widow and Madame Masque!

In the Champions table, defeat Bombshell with Ms. Marvel in an original storyline where players must help Kamala and her friends as they take on Bombshell following a daring bank robbery. Utilize Squirrel Girl’s “squirrel army” to search for the criminal’s tracks and Spider-Gwen’s webbing to incapacitate your enemies on this exciting table!

https://blog.zenstudios.com/?p=6502

Last edited:

Jamman39

Jan 1, 2013
So it's A-Force and Women of Power? Meh. I was hoping (based on be art that was released) that one of the tables was going to focus on Kamala Khan Ms Marvel. I guess on the other hand I'm happy that the other table isn't focused on Black Widow, she's too boring.

Best case scenario would've been something like a Ms Marvel/ Spider-Gwen pack.

Robert Misner

Oct 4, 2014
I'll have to see the tables a great table design with mediocre Art is still a great pinball table to play.
but thats not a great piece of art..
A-Force art by Jim Cheung is so much better
a-force-cover-by-jim-cheung-marvel-comics.jpg

Last edited:

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
I remember the A-Force that was running recently had some absolutely terrible artwork, so anything's better to me. The characters all looked off, for some reason.

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
you dont like powerful women? blackwidow could kill you with her pinky

Had no clue who Black Widow was until fairly recently. Not one of the comics, cartoons, or movies I grew up with. Not saying she's bad, just has no history with me.

I do love Scarlett Johansdon in super tight costumes though. But I doubt ther will much of that in this game. ;)

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So A-Force is a Croftinator / Thomas Crofts design, and we're not sure about Champions yet. I'm placing bets on either Deep or Zoltan Vari, though.

And yes, I'm still here :p

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Yes, the actual table art is MUCH better than the promo image art. I suspected those were the cell-shaded character models and not an illustration, glad I was right.

Excited for this one. Marvel ladies have gotten the shaft until now. Last Zen update was in April and the last Marvel table was over a year ago.

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
So the trailer just released, and people are yelling about how feminist these tables are...

Maybe it was a good idea not to look at the comments.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Theme has zero interest for me, but I hope they are good pins.

Me either. I think all Zen tables are great, but now there are so many licensed tables in existence, that the only ones that stand the test of time, for me anyway, are the originals. Not to say these tables don't look great, but I am no longer considering every Zen franchised table a must buy. Zen originals (Castlestorm ans Wild West being the last that came out), are on the other hand, all must buys :)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
So the trailer just released, and people are yelling about how feminist these tables are...

I think it's some kind of automated reaction these days, whenever something is released in movies or video games, where female characters are the main characters.

I can't take this serious any more and while I understand those comments offensive to women, I think the best way of reacting to these people is just not giving them the attention they want so badly. It's not possible to win against morons.

I have just played both tables and they seem to be fun, although the Champions table is probably looking for a younger target audience. ;)

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
Only had time for 1 game of Champions this morning. Fun, lighthearted theme, but quite possibly the easiest table Zen has released to date. I don't think I lost a single ball down an outlane or triggered a Kickback, even after a few multliballs. Only reason I didn't finish story mode on game 1 was I didn't read the instructions and couldn't figure out how to activate Ms Marvels' mode.

Enjoyed it though...at least until the Squirrel-Girl multiball, which triggered a PTSD Goin' Nuts flashback. Don't remember much after that....

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014

Maybe it was a good idea not to look at the comments.

I can't believe this is real life...

I buy every Zen and TPA table. Gotta support the only two devs out there. Zen tables are really cheap, anyway.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
hairy armpits and bra burning, its mostly hard up fellas looking for a shag.

personally speaking i value skiit and attidue above sex race or relgion

wanna be in my gang just be yourself

opps goldberg said make the x-braods with real weemens and shes in, so am i

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
I have to many zen tables by now. They are all starting to feel generic. But you can´t dig deep in the trial versions. Second table with all the loops may feel a bit two constricted. Though there is something special about loops.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.