Update and/or Europe?

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Hey Farsight, you promised us an update fixing a lighting issue and supporting the pro controller. And also, a release for Europe? I know everyone is all NX but alot of us invested in the Wii U version and even if you don't release any more tables, well, at least give us this update. Respectfully, Me.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
Hey Farsight, you promised us an update fixing a lighting issue and supporting the pro controller. And also, a release for Europe? I know everyone is all NX but alot of us invested in the Wii U version and even if you don't release any more tables, well, at least give us this update. Respectfully, Me.

Also waiting for European release...love to have S6 - especially Eight Ball Deluxe on there and I did indicate Wii U as a platform for my Doctor Who rewards, so I have to think that will be honoured someday!

pc194

Jun 10, 2015
Ah, I see I can help here.. Contacted Pinball Arcade support email the other day and a persons said they are working on bringing Pinball Arcade to the Wii U in the United Kingdom and I'm assuming the rest of Europe as well, as soon as possible. They couldn't give me an ETA though. Still, have faith, it might arrive by the end of the year hopefully. I'm guessing they are aiming for a smoother release on Wii U in Europe. -Phil.

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
That's good news. After the NS reveal I wouldn't have been surprised to see it dropped. To be honest if they announced a release for Apple TV I might be more inclined to get one of those just because of the greater likelihood of long-term support. But I love my Wii U, so as long as we get a drip feed of tables I'll be happy.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
Ah, I see I can help here.. Contacted Pinball Arcade support email the other day and a persons said they are working on bringing Pinball Arcade to the Wii U in the United Kingdom and I'm assuming the rest of Europe as well, as soon as possible. They couldn't give me an ETA though. Still, have faith, it might arrive by the end of the year hopefully. I'm guessing they are aiming for a smoother release on Wii U in Europe. -Phil.

Are you the pc194 on Steam?

I see it one of two ways. Either that they are waiting to release in Europe with the lighting bug fixed and pro controller support, or that the Wii U is dead to them. I had hopes when it came out back in April but a hundred bucks later, I still wait for the promised update.

I have always taken Farsight's side but they are pushing it with the Wii U version and lack of support.

pc194

Jun 10, 2015
Hi, yes that's me. I too am getting impatient but I still have faith in them to deliver, the fact it is now available in the US eSHOP is a better sign than most.

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
Bump. I also backed the Dr Who table for Wii-U. Is this still a thing? Is an EU launch / NA update even planned at this point?

Missing so many tables. I basically threw $120 towards Farsight on day one Wii-U release, and now we get crickets for support?

If they move to Switch I hope Farsight considers a cross buy discount for Wii-U purchasers. Updates outside of PC / Mobile are a crapshoot as of late...:confused:

Sean

Jun 13, 2012
I had hoped for end of last year. With the new ratings method in Europe I had hoped to see speedier cross-border releases, but I suspect Stern Pinball Arcade is taking up their time. I have no plans to go to Switch because I'm happy with my Wii U and don't do mobile gaming outside of my iPad, so I'll still be here as long as I can get some of my favourites!

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
There is always Gottlieb Pinball Classics (Wii) if you get desperate. Looks very neat on the Wii U touch pad (4:3) but will require a Wiimote & Nunchuk to play it...

StarDust4Ever

Jun 30, 2013
This is dumb Farsight. I wonder if there is any possibility of a Switch release? And I know I'm stretching it, but possibly cross buy discounts? I've linked my NNIDs to my new Nintendo Account on Switch, so all my 3DS and Wii-U purchases are visible. Cross buy discounts would be feasible if you properly linked accounts and Farsight supports it.

Wii-U is all but dead now and I'm loving my new Switch console. Still I keep the old U plugged up and I'd love to play some pinball. Just throw us a bone already...

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Wii U all but dead? Every time I turn the Wii U on there are a load of kids on the TV screen all saying, " I love Mario", "Zelda Rulez", "Splatoon is AWESOME" ect... If only someone could make it stop! ;)

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
This is dumb Farsight. I wonder if there is any possibility of a Switch release? And I know I'm stretching it, but possibly cross buy discounts? I've linked my NNIDs to my new Nintendo Account on Switch, so all my 3DS and Wii-U purchases are visible. Cross buy discounts would be feasible if you properly linked accounts and Farsight supports it.

Wii-U is all but dead now and I'm loving my new Switch console. Still I keep the old U plugged up and I'd love to play some pinball. Just throw us a bone already...

StarDust, that would be good. But, I am still desperately waiting for the promised Wii U update. Pro controller support and the lighting bug :) I am hoping this is soon. I will not be "switching" to the switch. Pinball on the Wii U is good, but our table choices are limited compared to Microsoft consoles. I will play pinball mostly on Wii U until it goes away then likely go with XBone. Since I also play 360, Zen offering the free cross buy for their games on XBone just makes it too compelling. And, if I miss TPA, I will re-buy on Xbone. I tried Steam but just don't like PC gaming that much. :)

I say Farsight, please make the Wii U update something you deliver on....the gamepad is versatile but not as good as the pro controller for p-ball.

steven120566

Mar 7, 2015
StarDust, that would be good. But, I am still desperately waiting for the promised Wii U update. Pro controller support and the lighting bug :) I am hoping this is soon.

I say Farsight, please make the Wii U update something you deliver on....the gamepad is versatile but not as good as the pro controller for p-ball.

With this time "off", I was hoping this pro controller / lighting update for the Wii U. I don't care if you guys are done with this system or not, the update was promised, and is necessary. We still have an only partially functional product that alot of people invested in. Release more tables or don't, but please fix thes issues. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.