Doctor Who - Regen Table: Q&A

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I just fiddled around with "manage tables" and was surprised by a 42MB download of dr. Who Regen, only I can't find the table in the table home menu. Something of a placeholder thing?

Strikezilla01

FarSight Employee
Dec 23, 2015
I just fiddled around with "manage tables" and was surprised by a 42MB download of dr. Who Regen, only I can't find the table in the table home menu. Something of a placeholder thing?

The Regen Table is not available at this time. Your 42MB is indeed a placeholder.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012

Nope. Keep looking. Try holding down the power button, home button, and down volume at the same time... for 5 minutes. If it doesn't work, try again. And then again.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
It will be available as a separate purchase. You do not have to buy the original Doctor Who table in order to have the new one.

Just as I thought and anything else would have been unfair to the KS backers. Thanks for confirming.

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
So, is there anything interesting you can tell us about the table since the last update? Haven't heard much about this in a while.

Ben Logan

Jun 2, 2015
Hope the slope is steeper on the new version. The first FS release is too slow and floaty, imo. Nice looking though!

Nov 18, 2016
Agreed. I've been absolutely loving the Classic WHO table on TPA. The only thing wrong with it is... that I want more!

Please can we have a hint? A tease? Some wibbly wobbly timey wimey idea of how long we've still to wait?

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ffs guys dont be morons, you have been told many many times, its just when you look away you forget....whats so complicated?

Members online

Members online