Not impressed with dr.Who

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Must be the same Riddler who's deciding the HOF points. Get the highest score, oh that'll be 1HOF point to you sir !

True that....that kind of stinginess (is that a word?) goes way back to tables like Cactus Canyon

satandouche

Sep 27, 2015
Interesting, so you just have to score any Davros jackpot that's worth 300M?! I got a 4xDavros at the 100M level the other day, and no Wizard Goal, and now I'm feeling somewhat bitter and disappointed. So this goal either needs to be fixed, or it needs to be clarified a bit better.

Just got the goal on the first Davros wave with 3x going. Had to trap two balls and time out the 3.5x then sink the last shot for the jackpot. Relaxation's method worked great.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
It's growing on me...

I hear you can get that removed by your general practitioner...
Kidding aside, I have the same. It's the typical high risk/high reward thing. If you are killing the O ramp and cashing in on the last wave bonus, it's bliss. Still hating those MB holes though....

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
... If you are killing the O ramp and cashing in on the last wave bonus, it's bliss.

You don't get to cut the risk down by only multiplying the last wave for it's bonus. Last wave bonus is exluded from the playfield mulitplier, it takes the (sum of the previous waves + the previous collected bonus value) for the last set of waves as it's total. It's interesting to know the bonus points are double dipping since they're in both categories.

David T. Melnick

Jul 23, 2014
Thanks for discovering this relaxation. Should make this goal somewhat achievable.

I too got a 400m jackpot with no goal.

Who's making these confounding goals at farsight? The Riddler?
------------
lol...thanx for the laughs; I got over 491 million once, but no goal finished. Highest personal score is recorded though. ;):cool:

eddiec

Apr 11, 2012
The physics are off with this table. It's difficult to aim the flippers at least on the PC Steam version. Compare this table with say Indy 500, that table has great flipper control.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.