Right flipper differences

Jay

May 19, 2012
I play Fireball a lot (one of my favorite tables), and I just happened to notice an interesting difference between the PC/Steam version compared with the Apple (iOS/Mac) versions: when I have more than one ball in play and shoot a ball into Wotan (the right lane) and it rolls back to the plunger, I should be able to play normally with the other ball(s) on the playfield. On the PC/Steam version, that works fine; the ball at the plunger patiently waits until I decide to launch it. But on iOS/Mac, using the right flipper immediately triggers the ball plunger. That action should (by default) be triggered only by the space bar.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I play Fireball a lot (one of my favorite tables), and I just happened to notice an interesting difference between the PC/Steam version compared with the Apple (iOS/Mac) versions: when I have more than one ball in play and shoot a ball into Wotan (the right lane) and it rolls back to the plunger, I should be able to play normally with the other ball(s) on the playfield. On the PC/Steam version, that works fine; the ball at the plunger patiently waits until I decide to launch it. But on iOS/Mac, using the right flipper immediately triggers the ball plunger. That action should (by default) be triggered only by the space bar.

We'll take a look into the issue and see if we can come up with a resolution.

Members online

Members online