Doctor Who - A minor nitpick

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
I just noticed that upon selecting the Doctor Who table, a Williams logo appears on the selection screen - This *is* a Bally table, is it not? :p

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
True, but Williams (WMS) bought the Bally pinball division and name in 1988 and I believe thereafter released tables one year under the Williams logo, next year under the Bally license and so on. So then it is not that unusal to see the WMS mother company's logo on a Bally machine? Good find though, I didn't notice until now.

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
I just wanted to mention that -

- The logo issue has been resolved (Thank you for that), and

- It appears that no extra ball is awarded upon reaching the 'replay' score goal. Is this deliberate?

- I also wanted to thank the powers that be for the recent improvements to this table (although the ball still appears to have a rather annoying tendency to favor the outlanes during play, but that may simply be me...:) )

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Regarding extra balls at replay score. It is a conscious decision that Farsight makes based on the table. I guess that don't want to give you another extra ball if they are plentiful already. Some of the pins have it and some don't.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.