Black Flaggers (Pinball Wicked)

Black Flaggers invites you on a pirate’s journey of plundering loot, swashbuckling adventures and cannon wielding foes. The playfield, toys, characters and environment create a lush and vibrant pirate world brimming with life and adventure.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
like mpad said , funny balance , flippers fine and the visuals fine . camera angles a little off beat .early days so have to allow a bit of mucking around on it . potential is there , i`m happy :cool:

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
have to give some credits to the devs of this game!

visuals are still top notch - as well as hardware requirements.
the table develops really nicely and now a lot more modes are in.
the physics have further improved, for my taste they are almost perfect, everything else is just tuning in the one or the other direction.

the best thing is a few weeks ago they introduced 3d pirates fighting on the playfield. some people (including myself) complained that it was an immersion breaker and too much ZEN like.
they listened and introduced a pure mode setting, which replaces the animated figures with classic drop targets!
AWESOME - this way everybody gets happy :D
this attitude applies to a lot of stuff they do.

the price is still wicked! but I rather support this quality development with devs who actually listen and implement stuff the pinball crowd really wants.
instead of ignorant mediocre pinball for the masses you get ELSEWHERE.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
the march update really improved the physics - less bouncy!
the game is also nearly complete content wise - much more modes and adventures in
also performance got smoother

Alex Atkin UK

Sep 26, 2012
Somehow I missed this, but I'm finding most of my pinball time on Switch lately so its a hard sell even when the games look so much better in 4K portrait on PC.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I haven't checked in on this in awhile, but todays update indicates the table is now feature-complete as far as missions go. Going to give it a try again when I can fit the time in.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.