Who am I?

DrewButlerBrown

FarSight Employee
Oct 19, 2016
Hello, my name's Drew Butler-Brown and I'm a new addition to the Farsight Studios team. I'm in my 20's ,but I've always have had a passion for the classics whether they be games, movies, music, or books/comic books. This isn't too say that I'm not a fan of new and upcoming ideas and innovations. This is why I'm happy to be part of a team that takes the retro and brings it to a new light. Some of my favorite classic games would be pinball (of course), chess (not against AI), and who doesn't love a good game of Risk! I'm currently in the middle of reading The Divine Comedy, and I've always been a fan of the Marvel and DC universes. I'm a pianist and enjoy many genres from Mozart to more current composers like Clint Mansell and Hans Zimmer. That leaves us with movies right? Star wars, no shocker there, Lord of the Rings, and pretty much anything Mel Brooks. I don't spend all my time inside though I'm an avid rock climber and trail runner. Nothing puts things into perspective like the great outdoors, for me at least. Well that's a little bit about myself, and I'll be spending a lot of time reading threw and joining in conversations on The Pinball Arcade Fans forum. I'm excited to dive into this community to help make a better gaming experience for us all. Have a good one everybody!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Hi and welcome to the forums. Would you mind telling us what your job at FarSight is?

DrewButlerBrown

FarSight Employee
Oct 19, 2016
I'm in Customer Support so I'll be spending a lot of time bouncing around different forums, threads, and reviews from multiple sites.

WhiteChocolate

Apr 15, 2014
;0 dangm man, you got heretic's job. ;) i'm envious! (you for real, and not another hack-job in here? ;0 think maybe these forums-all should maybe start getting the htttps: treatment, though i've got my own still stupid reservations about it... onwards into the future!)

Members online

Members online