gorgar is broke

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
well its broke for the ps4 I guess. I was just wondering how many of you really care? or was it just something to report?
I remember a couple of updates ago whitewater was broken on the ps3,and I would not of noticed nor cared because I never load up that table.
but then I thought about it, I know alotta more people love ww more than I do.

I love gorgar. I play at least 20 solid games a month. do or die. im playing it now. if my gorgar was broken.id be pissed. gorgar got me thru a 10 month draught of no new tables.
im still playing on m ****ty ps3. on my nth controller.
im not a nerd enuf to know all about "railroads" but I don't need'em.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Yeah, it stinks that Gorgar is broken, but all of the leaderboards are broken too. So, I don't really want to play TPA at all until this gets fixed in case I get a high score or if it messes up my current high scores. (However, I have played the new tables offline to try to get some standard and wizard goals)

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Thought they fixed the leaderboards, last time I checked, thought they did with this recent update.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Thought they fixed the leaderboards, last time I checked, thought they did with this recent update.

The latest update is what broke the leaderboards. They are now posting to the wrong table. Check out those PSN scores for Fireball and El Dorado City of Gold this week on pinballarcade.com and you'll see what I mean.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Alright, when I have time I'll check. It seemed the friend's leader boards were fixed.

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

d.burke26

Sep 16, 2016
Yeah happened to me to look Tilted_Dan 911 nothing there should be no.1 on psn
95127239a7516d4b0460330de4d0f5aa.jpg
e202c14ba5006b01af5fce53089cbdfc.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
As I had hoped when FP II came along with BK update, Gorgar will be emulated (As mentioned in Pinballwiz's blog entry of his 'report' from Replay FX).

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
As I had hoped when FP II came along with BK update, Gorgar will be emulated (As mentioned in Pinballwiz's blog entry of his 'report' from Replay FX).

Gorgar and Firepower should use the same CPU that Black Knight and Firepower II have. I'm expecting both of them to be emulated.

Members online

Members online