Bug After ball launch, ball accellerates through one-way gate into roll-over lane area

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Problem

When you try and do a subtle ball launch, when the ball reaches the one-way gate into the rollover lanes it accelerates like there's a magnet under the table. This makes it nearly impossible to do an accurate soft launch, and feed anything other than the right-hand rollover.

Additional Info

This also happens when you shoot a slow shot into the left side one-way gate into the rollover lane area.

It seems like the ball is "glitching" through the gates.

I have reported this issue through the support@ email. I'm using Android, so I would be interested in hearing if other platforms are affected by this bug.

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
Never seen this on the PS3 although I don't care much about the plunger. It's faster to raise the bonus in the lower field.

bossyman15

Feb 28, 2012
I have confirmed this issue on my EVO 3D. It seems it was not accelerating but just not going through the one way gate smoothly as it should be.

pezpunk

Jul 29, 2012
This is how one-way gates behave on all tables, and it's been that way since at least the wii. One-way gates I think are coded that way to guarantee no rollbacks or stuck balls. Certainly it's not very realistic but it could be worse. A rollback through that gate on BH would not hurt anything, but on some tables it'd be a huge problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.