Click here to go to the first FarSight post in this thread.   Thread: Checking Leaderboard Causes Crash

My Devices
    xbox360, xbox one, PC
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Checking Leaderboard Causes Crash

Came across a bug.....Went to check the leaderboard after a game and it crashed. Rebooted the game, brought up the table and tried to check the leaderboard, and it crashed again. The rebooted the game and selected a different table (BK2000) and it went to the leaderboard, no problems. Went back to the arcade and tried another table (DR.Who) and was able to look at the leaderboard with no problems. So I went back to the arcade and selected Fireball. Tried to look at the leaderboard and the game crashed.

My Devices
    Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, PC, Switch
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have the beta active?

3.   This is the last FarSight post in this thread.   #3
    FarSight Employee
    My Devices
    all
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dave950lam View Post
    Came across a bug.....Went to check the leaderboard after a game and it crashed. Rebooted the game, brought up the table and tried to check the leaderboard, and it crashed again. The rebooted the game and selected a different table (BK2000) and it went to the leaderboard, no problems. Went back to the arcade and tried another table (DR.Who) and was able to look at the leaderboard with no problems. So I went back to the arcade and selected Fireball. Tried to look at the leaderboard and the game crashed.
    Were working on it.

My Devices
    xbox360, xbox one, PC
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @ Xanija, yes I'm running the beta (which didn't occur to me to take that in account), so I switched to the regular version and tried it out. Not only did Fireball not crash when checking the leaderboards, the scores in the leaderboards seems to be legit and had correct scores (including my own), I think the beta boards have top scores in the billions.

So I withdraw this 'complaint', and wouldn't mind if this thread was deleted.

Gotta remember to tell myself that the beta doesn't act like the regular game. But I get caught up in it while playing.

My Devices
    Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, PC, Switch
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Closed.

For the records: The Top Fireball score is bogus, but that's not an issue with the software. It's also shown on the website.
    Last edited by Xanija; 10-24-2016 at 12:53 PM.