PC - Bug Checking Leaderboard Causes Crash

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Came across a bug.....Went to check the leaderboard after a game and it crashed. Rebooted the game, brought up the table and tried to check the leaderboard, and it crashed again. The rebooted the game and selected a different table (BK2000) and it went to the leaderboard, no problems. Went back to the arcade and tried another table (DR.Who) and was able to look at the leaderboard with no problems. So I went back to the arcade and selected Fireball. Tried to look at the leaderboard and the game crashed.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Came across a bug.....Went to check the leaderboard after a game and it crashed. Rebooted the game, brought up the table and tried to check the leaderboard, and it crashed again. The rebooted the game and selected a different table (BK2000) and it went to the leaderboard, no problems. Went back to the arcade and tried another table (DR.Who) and was able to look at the leaderboard with no problems. So I went back to the arcade and selected Fireball. Tried to look at the leaderboard and the game crashed.

Were working on it.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
@ Xanija, yes I'm running the beta (which didn't occur to me to take that in account), so I switched to the regular version and tried it out. Not only did Fireball not crash when checking the leaderboards, the scores in the leaderboards seems to be legit and had correct scores (including my own), I think the beta boards have top scores in the billions.

So I withdraw this 'complaint', and wouldn't mind if this thread was deleted.

Gotta remember to tell myself that the beta doesn't act like the regular game. But I get caught up in it while playing.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Closed.

For the records: The Top Fireball score is bogus, but that's not an issue with the software. It's also shown on the website.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.