First Impressions

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
We're working on a solution for the high score problems on Android right now, it should be in the next update (I don't know when that is, though). We suspect that a previous update might have had a broken high score file, and that anyone who downloaded that update will have the wrong high scores for Bone Busters.

I'm sure you are probably aware of this, but with the update that came down a few days ago the high scores are still messed up in my Android version, same as before.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Relaxation and I have confirmed as well that the 3 special goal is not working. We've both attempted to claim it with success, but the goal never popped.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
I bet they're still trying to trackdown other stuff before fixes are rolled out, 9:251[* countless games] got the infinite eject during the tournament.

弹珠台

Jul 8, 2016
Bone Busters is i played the worst of table
btw,this table theme very like a copycat of Ghostbusters,isn't it?

Last edited:

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
I think you can report a bug without name calling.

They got off easy being called clowns. I wish I could believe they put it out without testing it. It's becoming clear they just dont care. The quality has completely gone out the window. TPA has become completely about milking money out of existing customers.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Could you be a bit more specific, or even better, provide a video of the problem? I admit that I do feel like the table can be a little on the fast side sometimes, and the plunger does have a tendency to not exert enough force, but off the top of my head I don't know exactly what you mean.

I have tried to explain it at least 3 times on this thread and in the kindle thread and from reading others I'm not alone. The ball moves unnaturally compared to the other 75 tables. The framerate seems off it hangs in the air at times like the angle of the table is changing. It speeds up and slows down. Sometimes the flippers react normal sometimes the ball bearly moves at all off the flipper. The top flipper passes right through it sometimes.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Relaxation and I have confirmed as well that the 3 special goal is not working. We've both attempted to claim it with success, but the goal never popped.

So that's why I didn't get the goal? I was wondering about that. I will put off any further play on this table until this is fixed and work on Davros instead.

On that note, did FarSight ever make the "Davros 300M jackpot" goal more clear? It's confusing-does it have to be exactly 300M (i.e. the sixth jackpot cycle) or can you get it with help from the muliplier?

Or maybe I'll just go on a three-day SC bender and try to get the last two tokens I need.........

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
They got off easy being called clowns. I wish I could believe they put it out without testing it. It's becoming clear they just dont care. The quality has completely gone out the window. TPA has become completely about milking money out of existing customers.

How about just not buying it?

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
On that note, did FarSight ever make the "Davros 300M jackpot" goal more clear? It's confusing-does it have to be exactly 300M (i.e. the sixth jackpot cycle) or can you get it with help from the muliplier?

The DMD should read exactly 300M when the Davros jackpot round is finished (so it's literal), I got it at the 100M round with a 3 multiplier. The 200M round could be done with a 1.5 Multiplier.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I have tried to explain it at least 3 times on this thread and in the kindle thread and from reading others I'm not alone. The ball moves unnaturally compared to the other 75 tables. The framerate seems off it hangs in the air at times like the angle of the table is changing. It speeds up and slows down. Sometimes the flippers react normal sometimes the ball bearly moves at all off the flipper. The top flipper passes right through it sometimes.

Everything you've reported we believe revolves around the performance/framerate. Were looking into it.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
The DMD should read exactly 300M when the Davros jackpot round is finished (so it's literal), I got it at the 100M round with a 3 multiplier. The 200M round could be done with a 1.5 Multiplier.

Cool. I haven't made it any further than the first Davros round. That tip could help. I'm going for that goal since BB's wizard goal is broken.

satandouche

Sep 27, 2015

Thanks for this. Saved me wasting a lot of time trying for it. Thought I was doing it wrong, but it's just not registering.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I remember reading jeff minters twitter feed and he happened to mention blackhole and ios...so i did a double take..went alittle stiff and dumb founded! download it skipped to black hole demo flapped about for 5 mins, and then told myself ill probably just buy bh and be done with it... 4 years later im not ever sure how many tables ive have (120 at least) with more to come. its easy to take for granted now and be alittle spoiled, we were abit more forgiving and wide eyed then tho. Its been one of my better gaming moments in years ...*i gots da feels*

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
After today's update, the ball feels much weightier, it doesn't fly around the table nearly as much. I can also confirm that the 3 specials goal is now working, collected it first try. Thanks Flippy!

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
how about putting eject mechanism in the eject hole? On this one it is even more annoying than on Firepower.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Some improvement with the new download but the ball still speeds up and slows down for no reason and floats unnaturally.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Wow, changing the tables physics and fixing the goals at the same time? you killed the backhand AND you cannot just wait for multiball to happen.. just wth did you guys do? besides wreck its [and others] leaderboard.

I hadn't played since 11/14, so your 'fixes' on 11/25 are new to me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.