First Impressions

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
I like playing the table (on Android), it has a good challenge and some interesting shots and plays okay. I like short ball time games that are challenging and this one definitely fits, and it's satisfying when you nail the spinner after it is charged up, or make the jump when you need it, or hit the lock ramp.

Definitely there are some fairly impactful bugs that I really hope they fix (I have had the "bonus time" kick in and screw up the other player in a two player game, and some other strange behavior particularly in two player games), but the most annoying thing for me right now is how hosed the high scores are on Android - not only are they way too high (lowest is 14 million, and I have yet to break 4), but they are out of order which is bizarre: from first to fifth place, in order, are the scores 50m, 79m, 35, 14, and 55. I expect to get to 14 million at some point but it may take a while to get to 55, I'd like to see that fixed. I may need to reinstall the table, I guess.

I'm not sure why, but you seem to have the wrong high scores! The high scores are supposed to be the following:

ZAP, 11,630,450,
LIZ, 7,375,990,
SKL, 4,611,230,
ONE, 2,022,840,
EYE, 975,630,

Could you try deleting and redownloading the table to see if it fixes the problem? If you don't know how to do that, all you need to do is the following:

1. Go to the Main Menu (first screen after opening the game)
2. Enter the options menu (cogwheel in the top right corner)
3. Select Manage Tables
4. Find Bone Busters in the list and select it
5. Press Yes on the prompt to delete the table

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
No dice, I deleted and re-downloaded the table and the same scores are there. Has anyone else reported this? I downloaded it initially the night it came out on Android.

Scores are (in the exact order):

BBS 50,553,300
SEA 79,020,430
GLE 35,289,910
WIN 14,128,490
AGN 55,644,650

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
No dice, I deleted and re-downloaded the table and the same scores are there. Has anyone else reported this? I downloaded it initially the night it came out on Android.

Scores are (in the exact order):

BBS 50,553,300
SEA 79,020,430
GLE 35,289,910
WIN 14,128,490
AGN 55,644,650

I can confirm I have the same (weird) high scores on my Android tablet.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I can confirm I have the same (weird) high scores on my Android tablet.

Those scores were the ones in the initial (Android) Beta build, which I flagged up and were fixed in a subsequent build. (I proceeded to screw up my scores by then loading a save that didn't have any Bone Busters scores in it so they all got reset to zeroes, and the local high scores did some really strange stuff after that. But that was my fault.)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
They must have slipped back again in the release build. I didn't install any beta build.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
We're working on a solution for the high score problems on Android right now, it should be in the next update (I don't know when that is, though). We suspect that a previous update might have had a broken high score file, and that anyone who downloaded that update will have the wrong high scores for Bone Busters.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
We're working on a solution for the high score problems on Android right now, it should be in the next update (I don't know when that is, though). We suspect that a previous update might have had a broken high score file, and that anyone who downloaded that update will have the wrong high scores for Bone Busters.

Are you working on the weird ball and flipper behavior? If the game is no fun to play who cares what the high scores are.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Are you working on the weird ball and flipper behavior? If the game is no fun to play who cares what the high scores are.

Could you be a bit more specific, or even better, provide a video of the problem? I admit that I do feel like the table can be a little on the fast side sometimes, and the plunger does have a tendency to not exert enough force, but off the top of my head I don't know exactly what you mean.

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Any status on 'tilting the machine after the ball drains' ? because it's going to come up during tournaments or H2H play where the optimal play is to tilt out a large Jogger path on purpose.

to be more specific, that's when that 'score: 0' screen pops up

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Any status on 'tilting the machine after the ball drains' ? because it's going to come up during tournaments or H2H play where the optimal play is to tilt out a large Jogger path on purpose.

to be more specific, that's when that 'score: 0' screen pops up

I've got that in the database with 100% reliable reproduction steps, so hopefully that will be fixed soon!

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
Use ball control [pro] or Thing ball [addams family balls] to maximize the Opera Jackpot and collect it the next game with those off, is how I cut time off and got it to register for me. When going to collect it I made sure not to hit any other switches once the shot was made.

zmcvay

Sep 19, 2014
I'm pretty sure I've got both the 3 Million Jackpot and the 3 Specials and neither goal has registered.

3 million Opera Jackpot registered after the 4th time I got it. I've gotten 3 Specials twice now without it registering. Since Specials give you an extra ball and you can get only 1 of those per ball, I'm wondering if it won't trigger while you have an extra ball already collected.

Edit: Nope. Collected the 3 specials before getting the extra ball. No Goal.

Last edited:

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
flippy yer response ona daily basis to the community is very impressive kudos kid

Thanks ;)
3 million Opera Jackpot registered after the 4th time I got it. I've gotten 3 Specials twice now without it registering. Since Specials give you an extra ball and you can get only 1 of those per ball, I'm wondering if it won't trigger while you have an extra ball already collected.

Edit: Nope. Collected the 3 specials before getting the extra ball. No Goal.

Were looking into it.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.