Stern Pinball Arcade Release Dates

JJHLH

Mar 7, 2016
Thank you Farsight for releasing this. The tables are a little dark and the instructions are way too small to read easily, but the games play and sound great! Awesome to be able to play these tables on my iPad, especially Star Trek!

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Sad to see there is no VR option for Stern Pinball Arcade for steam, despite it being released on GearVR well over 6 months ago!!

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
if it doesnt workwith my new toy i dont want any! this feature will come either 1st or 3rd party....smile ya flithly animals

its not really a vaild reason not to buy the tables

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
heyyyy im the beggar here! lets have pinball hobo wars

edit - is it really your birthday man? if so congrats ill sent you the bday suitpics later

blindpeser

Nov 20, 2016
Wow, pretty hilarious. Since I got my "new toy", I never played my favorite pc game "TPA" anymore. Future Pinball is running here every free minute. Although it isnt perfect, playing pinball with the rift is so immersive and close to real world pinball, which playing on a screen never could be. So where is the point to buy a game which I wouldnt start even once? As soon as there is Rift support, I am going to bite. Hopefully Farsight adds VR support to the TPA seasons as well. I think people would be willing to spend 10-20 USD for the VR support only, similar to Zaccharias pricing.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ok then if youd rather experience the gimmick over gameplay thats upto you, im sure it would be a great step back for you in terms of both gameplay and overall experience. enjoy the new toy!

blindpeser

Nov 20, 2016
Yeah, of course I like great step backs. Did you ever had an experience with this gimmick? And did you ever play a well scripted FP table? I doubt you did. There are a lot of tables which do not play well. But some are really awesome. Trust me, if you ever play a smooth running VR table, you never want to go back to your screen game. I am pretty sure that SPA VR would be a another step forward though.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
fair enough man, it doesnt suit your personal needs right now but its xmas and this is a community be happy that alot of the boys and girls have been good and appericate the early release even in its buggy state....i know im a commie bastard

edit- btw im unsure when ill be able to play them but im happy for the others! let their be rock biatches

blindpeser

Nov 20, 2016
My english is pretty bad, to be honest. So I am not 100% sure if I got this, but I guess I did. So yeah, I am happy that other people have fun with this new release now. Probably I am just a bit disappointed that everybody can play it now, but us VR junkies. Hopefully rift support is there soon. But I guess, it will be available on the Oculus store exclusively for a couple of month, before the steam version gets VR support. So waiting makes sense anyway.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Surprised that Mustang is free*

Kind of a blessing in disguise. I get to play Star Trek and AC/DC and save $10 for all the holiday sales on iOS and PSN.

*this month

First impressions, based on Mustang: this looks *terrible* (iPad)

Last edited:

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
RECOMMENDED:
Processor: Dual Core 2.0 ghz or better.
Memory: 4 MB RAM

hell even pinball tristan back in the day took more ram than that!

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Does Windows 10 run with 4 MB RAM? ;)

Minimum: Win7 with 2 MB - that must be fun..

Last edited:

Members online

Members online