Stern Pinball Arcade Release Dates

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
i wouldnt say great score but good job

Yeah, it just felt great because I had a lot of modes going and a small crowd cheering me on - but admittedly just a decent score. Friends have been telling me about achieving 2+ billion.

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
But no matter what we get first, I just can't help feeling that we are really lucky this thing has happened at all.

I am really happy for the opportunity to be able to play these new Stern machines digitally.

This x10. Especially in the UK, real pinball is like gold dust.
Come on Farsight, release some console footage! Let's get the hype train going, it's Friday!!!

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
DA5ID,it`s getting better,i was waiting for the end of the month,but now it`s next week WOOHOO !!!!!:cool:
the question is: how important for you to play recent releases :rolleyes:
and if, as Kaibun said, consoles release is before pc, then steam release at 18th :cool:

Last edited:

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
Okay so now starts the waiting time for europe and the rest of the world. I think Europe get the Steam Version of SPA before the console comes out :(

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
why do you think your calendar is right and other's are wrong?
once again: you are talking about "astronomical" autumn, i talk about "calendar" autumn

Why would any calendar show anything other than "astronomical" seasons? I can use the word "season" to mean many things, but why the argument over semantics? FS is clearly talking about astronomical seasons.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Updated the first post with a November 15 release date for PS4.

I'd be shocked if the Steam version released on the same day. I'd broadcast the heck out of it (and look for bugs at the same time).

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Updated the first post with a November 15 release date for PS4.

I'd be shocked if the Steam version released on the same day. I'd broadcast the heck out of it (and look for bugs at the same time).
taking in account what it is still not even registered in steamdb - the chances for release at 15th nov in steam are close to 0.
atleast i have a little time to complete last 5 wizard achievements before SPA release :cool:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

wolfson

May 24, 2013
no worries here,which one comes out first doesn`t matter,i have PS4,XBOX 1 and my new little baby I got this last week,Alienware 15 PC,she`s a little bewdy !!!!:cool:and as for old or new tables from Stern,i`d be happy with a bit of both :cool:

karl

May 10, 2012
Just got my PS 4 Pro. Wonder if SPA or TPA will take advantage of the pro features. sometime in the far and distant future, perhaps. Maybe in a galaxy, far, far away.

At least the main spa app is coming, soon. That's the most important thing. But would be cool to have some 4k love also. TPA looks great in 4k on Steam.

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Anybody know if the tables will be available for individual purchase? I really don't need to repurchase the Stern tables I already have in TPA. I just want to get the new ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts