Stern Pinball Arcade Release Dates

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I asked this question at the latest live stream. For Steam and mobile it will be possible to purchase individual tables. I haven't asked for consoles, I don't know the purchasing options there.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
The fact that it only has trophies for Mary Shelley's Frankenstein has me believing that the game will be free with MSF included and the other tables are purchased separately.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
for a crazy assuie wolfson you do got quite the collection
Heretic,i`m a lucky bastard,no wife since 1987,kids grown up ,I just spoil my grandkids and the biggest kid of all, myself !!!I`ve been looking after my father for 12 years,a bit of dementia,and my mother who passed away nearly 7 years ago was the main reason I started looking after them back in 2004.she battled cancer for 20 years and then when she went into remission she had a bloody stroke.in a Greek household the mother is the boss no ifs or butts,and Greek mothers look after us no matter what dipsticks we are.when my mother asked me to come look after them it was a no brainer.we went out evert day except for real **** weather,you got to remember we have at least 300 clear days a year where we live.she never complained about anything,she always said there is someone else worse than her. I LOVE MY MUM ,SHE IS ALWAYS IN MY HEART:cool:

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
I dont wanna buy a ps4. But i just might. Grrrrr. My plan is to gift my friend (again) who doesnt care about pinball and test it there. Sorry farsight if i seem sceptical, but im not sure if you can actually pull this new app off. Best of luck.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
It could take a while for STPA to appear on Steam. Remember, it took 19 months from the initial console release (Xbox 360, PS3) for TPA to finally be released on Steam. (Initial releases were April 2012 for consoles and November 2013 for Steam). And FarSight advertised the WiiU version as "coming soon" for nearly four years. It could be the spring of 2018 at the earliest before PC users finally get a chance to get STPA. I'm actually OK with that, especially since PC TPA users are among the first to get new tables when released, rather than waiting half a year for new stuff like console owners unfortunately have to. It's a fair trade-off.

I've got more than enough pinball to keep myself satisfied-especially since I found out how to make Zaccaria less clunky on my PC.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Steam will not take that long. At that time FarSight had to go through the Greenlight process and the whole code needed to be ported to PC, which doesn't need to be done now. SPA isn't developed from scratch.

Last edited:

Firefox2000

Apr 18, 2013
Hope it is not too long until it appears on steam, i like having all my PB stuff on the one system, i made the mistake early on of buying on the 360, then again on the ps3, then the ps4, then steam, but i have dumped the first three and am now happy with just steam, so fingers crossed the wait is not too long.....or else i might get that xbox one disc. lol

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Hope it is not too long until it appears on steam, i like having all my PB stuff on the one system, i made the mistake early on of buying on the 360, then again on the ps3, then the ps4, then steam, but i have dumped the first three and am now happy with just steam, so fingers crossed the wait is not too long.....or else i might get that xbox one disc. lol

I was pretty much with you, step by step, except I got the Android version instead of PS3.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Day 1 buy for me.(PS4) I'm no champion pinballer, but I love playing the tables. I will always buy every table for TPA/SPA.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Thanks Xanija. Can't wait to start hearing reports. Hope it's polished and ready to go. Fingers crossed for a good product.

MIK

Oct 17, 2016
Personally I'm mystified as to why this is even coming out when TPA needs attention on PS4.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
heh the direction of farsights products as been one of the greatest modern mysteries. i blame the mountain air and uvrays and tinfoil hats.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts