Stern Pinball Arcade Release Dates

SethAB

Dec 26, 2015
Finally a firm date!

In Farsight's press releases, "coming soon" could mean a week or a year, so this is pretty huge.

Last edited:

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Amazon has a history of putting placeholder dates on their site, especially for video games, which are sometimes educated and sometimes just wild guesses.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
cover says it includes ACDC LE versions, Amazon exclusive free DLC ?
but end of november (in best case)..at least Planet Coaster release at 9th - it'll fill the gap :D
i hope FS will turn off greed mode and unlock previously released tables for customers who already bought them for the same platform. because playing "tricky smart a**es" in steam can end very bad for companies as showed in recent events and new steam policies for devs/publishers

Last edited:

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
I am wondering if the steam release will be compatible with oculus or if it will be a separate app on the oculus store

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think it's high time this forum had a separate SPA sub-forum. This is an official shout-out to the moderators I guess, I don't know who can add new sub-forums.

For bonus cookies you could find all the various SPA threads and move 'em over there.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
This is up to [MENTION=1]Gord Lacey[/MENTION], he is the only one who has access rights to create sub-forums. I will check with him.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
The PS4 amazon link says the game will be in 3D.
Don't have a 3D tv / but do have a PSVR

Hoping SPA, TPA, and ZEN support the psvr soon!

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Unless there's no digital release, I'm not buyng into physical media when it comes to virtual pinball. It's been proven that the physical version of TPA on PS4 has been f'd when it comes to updates. Hell, the digital version is too so maybe I'm splitting hairs but the the disc version gets it worse. I really hope they've cleaned up the lighting because the vr versions looked like sh1t. Considering it seems like FarSight has dumped most of their resources into Stern Pinball Arcade, one would hope it's not a mess when released. Here's to hoping.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
Maybe we can expect some news in this month's newsletter.
Finally...
release of november pack for regular TPA probably on 25, friday as usual. and newsletter too.
so 28th looks like target date to start retail sales, digital release can come before 28th.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.