November Tournament - 10 Min. timed (Nov. 4th - Nov. 11th)

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
Steam (11/4)

Bone Busters Inc.™
Mary Shelley's Frankenstein™
Bram Stoker's Dracula™
The Addams Family®
Phantom of the Opera™
Scared Stiff™
Twilight Zone™
Monster Bash™

Mobile (11/4)

Haunted House™
Bram Stoker's Dracula™
The Addams Family®
Phantom of the Opera™
Scared Stiff™
Twilight Zone™
Monster Bash™

PSN (11/4)

Haunted House™
Bram Stoker's Dracula™
The Addams Family®
Phantom of the Opera™
Scared Stiff™
Twilight Zone™
Monster Bash™

See your standings here:

http://pinballarcade.com/Tournaments/

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I just played all tables, some of them quite ok, some terrible. But the very last table was Twilight Zone, and that was a funny one. I got Lost in the Zone right at the end and it finished just early enough to add all the points earned during that mode and I was left with 1 sec.

958,790,480 - currently rank #1, but I don't think for long. I don't have any plans to try and increase this one...

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
What happened to bone busters for mobile? We have it and I've been practicing and learning the table all last week!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
I should really be in Gold. Placed 3rd last month; there's absolutely no reason that I should be in Silver right now.

Darn it Farsight, get your game fixed.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
iOS is glitching. After you play one tournament game and go back to the tournament game select screen the tables and the menu icons are not selectable - screen just scrolls up and down.

Edit: working now - hopefully it was just a weird one time only glitch

Last edited:

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I think the 'email address instead of username' bug is popping up on the leaderboard. Lord Squeak's email is on the 'board.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I got that as well now for the first time. And this is what everyone should do, if it happens to them:

Then make sure, [MENTION=6358]Brandon Garvin[/MENTION] gets a notification for this issue. Please fix this, guys, thanks.

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
The 10 minute timer is not showing... Since a couple weeks also for a couple of tables the score is not showing... Is there a topic for this or am i the only one having this problem? If so, it's officialy over for me...

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
The 10 minute timer is not showing... Since a couple weeks also for a couple of tables the score is not showing... Is there a topic for this or am i the only one having this problem? If so, it's officialy over for me...

Which version? It's showing for me on DX11, but I can check on DX9.

EDIT: It's there on both versions. Might be something in your specs?

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
I only got this problem on DX9. DX11 is a bit laggy for me and besides that i only want to play DX9. Multiple tables (non tournament) same problem. And now also the timer for the tournament. Well guess i'm the only one.. :( I deleted all files, downloaded again but no luck.

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
I'ts like this for enough tables:

y45bmoudd

https://postimg.org/image/y45bmoudd/

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
No, always latest update. Screen is good. I just remember i did delete some nvidia software for the videocard but can't imagine that causes the error. But maybe it does, i'll try that.

LamerDeluxe

May 8, 2013
I had the infinite glitch happen in Bone Busters, didn't think it would add up to anything significant. The idea of simply exiting the game didn't occur to me, after some nudging and calling the attendant, I just left it running while making some tea.
Will this be reset, or can I get someone to reset this? I didn't expect to get any significant ranking in at all, this is the first time I've tried a tournament.

Dizzer2012

Banned
Oct 1, 2015
OMG, even on my laptop i have the same problem... Anybody got a clue what it could be? If not, it's bye bye PA for me. Don't have much time anymore anyways so i don't mind that much, but would be nice to play once a week or so...

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts