Bethesda Pinball by Zen

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I thought you'd be more into movie franchises along the lines of the Alien tables? Any wants in that department? For some reason the first I thought of was Mad Max since the first movie was around the same time as Alien. Maybe Gremlins would be interesting too?

I'd love for Zen to do something with Hairy Potter, and your Gremlins suggestion could be awesome. I've always wanted a Monty Python and the Holy Grail table as the jokes work so easily into pinball. 5 ball (3 sir, 3!) multiball anyone?

Stuzz

Sep 22, 2015
I've always wanted a Monty Python and the Holy Grail table as the jokes work so easily into pinball. 5 ball (3 sir, 3!) multiball anyone?

Am I crazy in thinking that that's what Medieval Madness wanted to be but the license didn't pan out? You could certainly re theme the artwork on a MM table to Holy Grail and leave the rest (sound calls etc) as is. I doubt anyone would blink an eye.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
personally i think everyone should at least experience an elderscrolls game at least once....if only morrowind had a complete modern remake.....*mindblown* as for doom on a genesis*spits

I had Doom for the 32x add on for the Sega Genesis. I recall liking it at the time, but it was a long time ago. Over 20 years or so.
Never even heard of Elderscrolls before this thread. I guess I'm a bit out of the loop. I'm getting old boys.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
I had Doom for the 32x add on for the Sega Genesis. I recall liking it at the time, but it was a long time ago. Over 20 years or so.
Never even heard of Elderscrolls before this thread. I guess I'm a bit out of the loop. I'm getting old boys.

how old is the office pc? it should be able to handle the orignal morrowind if you except its aged state(gameplay and depth havent been matched outside rougues) lessthan 5 dollars at xmas sale or so

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
how old is the office pc? it should be able to handle the orignal morrowind if you except its aged state(gameplay and depth havent been matched outside rougues) lessthan 5 dollars at xmas sale or so

It's dead. Really need to replace it. Probably just going to pick up a laptop. Bought a new one not too long ago. But my wife starting using it for work stuff, so I let her have it. I'll pick up another at some point. Laptops are pretty cheap these days. But I also wanted to upgrade to another iPad. It's always something. You know how it goes.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
whatever suits and fits your purpose my friend, but if you were ever remotely into rpg or dnd , this is a favour

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012

YOU had a 32x?!!! That requires....something. I don't know. Some sort of joke. Can't think of it now since the thing's probably cultish. Hmmmm.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Yep, totally had the 32x. Not kidding. The only game I remember using on it was Doom. Might have had others, but it's so long ago. Could be in my folks attic for all I know.

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
I'd love for Zen to do something with Hairy Potter, and your Gremlins suggestion could be awesome. I've always wanted a Monty Python and the Holy Grail table as the jokes work so easily into pinball. 5 ball (3 sir, 3!) multiball anyone?

I think it's crazy that nobody has jumped on licensing Harry Potter yet. A table themed around Hogwarts Castle with all its myriad features (quiditch pitch, chamber of secrets, dining hall, shifting staircase, room of requirement, womping willow, forbidden forest, etc) just seems so perfect. Maybe you could choose your House like on the Game of Thrones tables, too!

I think Adventure Time would be a perfect fit for Zen. Would love to see a two pack with Stephen Universe.

craft weapons, wield magic, equip armor, buy and sell goods, mine materials, find companions and complete side quests before defeating Alduin and fulfilling your destiny as the Dragonborn on The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Pinball table

Does anyone else think this sounds like a deeper version of what Zen did with Epic Quest? Implementing more robust, persistent RPG elements is something I've been hoping they would do for a long time. Epic Quest is really cool but the concept could be taken farther and Skyrim is a better theme.

Last edited:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
yep Skyrim would be great !!! Harry Potter,8-10 tables ,so much could be drawn from !!!!:cool: I hope they can do something with Potter.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
will,i was lazy,big night and morning,Man U vs Arsenal,Dortmund vs Bayern,Rugby Aussies vs France and the Irish vs Kiwis which was the best of the lot !!!yep can`t wait 6th Dec.:cool:

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Am I crazy in thinking that that's what Medieval Madness wanted to be but the license didn't pan out? You could certainly re theme the artwork on a MM table to Holy Grail and leave the rest (sound calls etc) as is. I doubt anyone would blink an eye.

I'd say homage was paid, but I don't believe they even thought for one minute to try and license a Holy Grail table. Audience was much wider with what they did, plus Holy Grail was not exactly a new film when MM came out.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
New screenshots:

ss_d40ce46fdba0abc4a33220c4f16f580582b21e41.jpg

ss_c3e5fcd2fb4cb1258f591082d64126b10f266e61.jpg

ss_b02a5e3a517d52646fcedc4e463ee29c1aed9ef6.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/559840/

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.