Bethesda Pinball by Zen

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
As for the constant interruptions to switch weapons (run out of arrows!), or level up, or open chests... geez, you think a grace period when un-pausing might be nice? It may be a Zen thing that I as a total newbie need to get used to, but it ain't fun having the game decide to stop and throw you into a dialog when you know the ball is headed toward a flipper.

Watching videos, I directly thought that too.

"Wow, this DMD popping out in the middle of the table every ten seconds, for not so-interesting choices. Again and again and again. Eek. :("

I will do like ScotchYeti and take the Aliens Pack instead (I desperatly waited for a sale on this one, but it seems it will never happen).

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
I've managed to break my completionist attitude towards Pinball collections. I have loads of Zen tables that I buy and so quickly get bored of. I've so far managed to not buy, Ant man, the Aliens pack, the recent power girl pack and now Bethesda.

They just lost my interest somewhere.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Purchased Doom and Skyrim. Haven't read the rules yet. So I'm pretty lost. But I'm having fun just slapping the ball around trying to hit things.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Played skyrim yesterday. As a big epic quest fan I think they perfectly executed the role playing aspects. Nice.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I've managed to break my completionist attitude towards Pinball collections. I have loads of Zen tables that I buy and so quickly get bored of. I've so far managed to not buy, Ant man, the Aliens pack, the recent power girl pack and now Bethesda.

They just lost my interest somewhere.

That's a shame because I truly believe the Alien pack is Zen's best to date. Still, I also agree if you haven't cared for what has come to this point, you probably are better off pulling the plug for good as you have.

Baron Rubik

Mar 21, 2013
That's a shame because I truly believe the Alien pack is Zen's best to date. Still, I also agree if you haven't cared for what has come to this point, you probably are better off pulling the plug for good as you have.
I might pick up the Aliens tables if they go on sale or something in the future then if they're that highly recommended.
I've spent loads on Zen though and don't often play it a lot. Tends to be TPA when I get the urge.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I'm currently 4th (122,060,031) on Fallout (iOS). I've been battling with da5id_ between 4th and 5th. Fun table!

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
Can anyone explain what the color bars at the bottom middle indicate in Skyrim? The yellow bar increases as the ball gets closer to the flippers, and I have no idea what the light blue one is.

I'm kind of in a rut on this table. Start it up, try to hit training and explore as much as I can before I accidentally start the quest and get locked out of everything interesting. Get 3/4 way through before draining. I've yet to find a town or complete a level of training. I have thousands of gold and a pack full of random garbage and nothing to do with it. I'm still on quest 2. Maybe I just suck but it's really frustrating having to restart the quest from the very beginning on every ball.

Last edited:

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
Can anyone explain what the color bars at the bottom middle indicate in Skyrim? The yellow bar increases as the ball gets closer to the flippers, and I have no idea what the light blue one is.

I'm kind of in a rut on this table. Start it up, try to hit training and explore as much as I can before I accidentally start the quest and get locked out of everything interesting. Get 3/4 way through before draining. I've yet to find a town or complete a level of training. I have thousands of gold and a pack full of random garbage and nothing to do with it. I'm still on quest 2. Maybe I just suck but it's really frustrating having to restart the quest from the very beginning on every ball.

The yellow bar represents the strength of your attack on an enemy. If you keep it at maximum for too long - or hold the flippers - you will become staggered and the ball will move far slower, but time it just right and you can land a powerful attack. The blue bar represents the total strength of your magic attacks, which can be increased when you level up.

Don't focus on training, BTW - the best way to score is by going for quests. If you play the quests you'll have a higher chance of leveling up then you would through training. Also, the game is currently being fixed to make towns more common to come across. Trust me, I've had the same problem :p

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.