What is the ball that's used on thi table?

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I didn't buy or select any custom balls to use, but there is a strange ball in play here:

9F39207B717E98FC67A417B97E99965C219CF05A

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I think I've found it by accident: It's the first custom ball (I believe it belongs to a set of custom balls available to everyone) right to the standard ball:

It looks a bit different when in play, which is happening with some other custom balls as well:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I think there's a slight bug: I had this ball in play while the ball selection was on the regular ball. Quitting the game and restarting the dr. Who table did not help, I had to quit and restart TPA. Funny that this even can happen when you don't have those custom balls.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
It's not a problem, I just wanted info about it. Thankfully, the ball has no special properties that would affect my leaderboard standing or tournament standings.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
I think there's a slight bug: I had this ball in play while the ball selection was on the regular ball. Quitting the game and restarting the dr. Who table did not help, I had to quit and restart TPA. Funny that this even can happen when you don't have those custom balls.

I believe that custom ball comes with the game. If you press left or right when the table is in attract mode, it'll change your custom ball.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.