Master List of Issues: Stern Pinball Arcade

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
extra flipper on Starship Troopers doesn't work - seems like it is not mapped to buttons even though in control menu it is.

The keyboard doesn't work at all, keep in mind.

As for controller, will need to test for this.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
To be honest, I would wait for the first patch before even starting to create a issue list for the PC version. It's a waste of time at the moment. FarSight will be busy with fixes for all platforms which got the release this week and I'm sure they know about most of them already.

Lykaion23

Apr 8, 2014
I just made a reply coz I use controller ^^ and to be honest they original tables have bugs they also have on TPA so I don't think this issues would be solved and entering intials is a also fun coz on some tables shoulders buttons used to scroll the letters, others use cursors and third use only mouse input Haha but to all a Merry Christmas :D :D

p6800

May 17, 2013
Also, should the lack of "sound menu" be an issue? One would like to adjust the sounds, like in TPA. More music and less SFX in AC/DC...

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
To Farsight: Keep Last Action Hero as it currently is, and make improvements and fixes from there! It is in its correct ROM format!

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
This Steam version is an embarassing look for FS. Why did they even bother?

Someone said to put it out now, broken, so we can at least take their money over Christmas.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
There is no money to be made from the Steam version right now, because you can't buy anything. I can only speculate, but I think they might have been contractually obliged to release in 2016 and pushed it out in whatever state it is.

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
I have a weird issue. I decided to only buy the tables that I don't already own in TPA. When I went to buy AC/DC the message says touch to purchase Starship Troopers! I'm on an IPad Air 2 with IOS up to date. Anyone else see this?

Gary

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
Apologies if this has already been mentioned. Can't enter initials after high score on any table (iOS)

Last edited:

Crawley

Mar 25, 2013
Apologies if this has already been mentioned. Can't enter initials after high score on AC/DC (iOS)

The initials entry ui actually came up for me in one game where I had the 3rd highest score on the table. It's never happened again on this table or any of the others. But it sure was a blessing not to wait the two or three minutes for the timeout.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.1.6 Fixes:

PC: NO KEYBOARD SUPPORT (other than the menu).
PC: Password upon logging into your Farsight account reveals your password and not something like ********. (KEEP YOUR PASSWORDS SAFE)

PC: Can't use one key for multiple options on the keyboard controls.

Last edited:

David Greene

Sep 25, 2012
Star Trek: Selected mission changes when you plunge (ie the plunger and right flipper are to close together). (iOS)

Last edited:

Tripredacus

Sep 9, 2012
Is it worth putting my issue on the list, when you open the game it starts in Windowed mode and just a "small" square on the screen.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
To Farsight: Keep Last Action Hero as it currently is, and make improvements and fixes from there! It is in its correct ROM format!

For instance, the smart missile always deactivates upon launching the ball for the first time, and
multiball lit appears seconds after the ball is on the playfield.

I'm not sure if LAH did this IRL, but I know it didn't in the TPA version.

Ecktown

Jul 15, 2016
AC/DC: The sound of the rolling ball continues even when there is no ball rolling (during the game and also while entering the initials). (Steam)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.