Introduction thread

Mediumokra

Nov 21, 2016
Hi everybody. I never know how to start these off, but here goes....

I have always played pinball games in the arcades growing up (along with Pacman, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, etc). Recently, here in town they have opened up a new arcade dedicated to Pinball, where they have over 20 pinball machines. I got to have my long awaited rematch with Freddy Kruger on pinball. They also have Funhouse, Star Trek, Creature from the Black Lagoon, and various others (some not yet on Pinball Arcade). Anyways, after playing there a lot, I learned there is a lot more to pinball than just randomly hitting the flipper buttons until the ball falls down.

Anyways, my favorite pinball games in real life are Whirlwind, Nightmare on Elm Street, Star Trek, and Roller Games. My favorite games on Pinball Arcade are Whirlwind, Pinbot, Star Trek, Twilight Zone, Tales of Arabian Nights, and Centaur... maybe in that order. I only have about half the tables purchased after the Steam sale, but plan to get just about all of them eventually over time. Pinball Arcade has introduced me to some great machines, and is a great way to get practice for going to the arcade (I need my practice on Whirlwind, as I am no pinball wizard).

Umm Hobbies include playing guitar, harmonica, playing video games, working out, fixing computers, and long walks on the beach (the kind that span several states). I'm 36 and live in Florida, and work in tech support. The name "mediumokra" is a nickname I acquired that came from the word "mediocre," in case anybody is wondering. I hope I don't offend anybody or anything like that. I'm usually a nice and easy going kind of guy. Any questions just ask.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.