Bug PC: Castle Hurry up goal won't register

WPinball

Apr 6, 2014
So I finally got a brand new gaming pc a couple of weeks ago and started playing PA once i got it set
up. I bought seasons 1-4 during the steam sale and started playing with more of the tables. I was playing Medieval Madness and got all but one goal which was to get a castle hurry up bonus. Tried it multiple times and it wouldn't register.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
So I finally got a brand new gaming pc a couple of weeks ago and started playing PA once i got it set
up. I bought seasons 1-4 during the steam sale and started playing with more of the tables. I was playing Medieval Madness and got all but one goal which was to get a castle hurry up bonus. Tried it multiple times and it wouldn't register.

I believe this issue is on DX11 only. I'll see if we can update this next release.

AJ Boomer

Jan 7, 2017
I have the same bug issue with that goal on the PS4 version. I earned 26 castle hurry-up bonuses in one game and no goal (not even the Medieval Master trophy)! I can't even unlock the wizard goals unless that stupid remaining standard goal is completed, which is impossible due to the bug! Please Farsight Studios, fix this goal bug on the PS4 version!! :(

Last edited:

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
I have the same bug issue with that goal on the PS4 version. I earned 26 castle hurry-up bonuses in one game and no goal (not even the Medieval Master trophy)! I can't even unlock the wizard goals unless that stupid remaining standard goal is completed, which is impossible due to the bug! Please Farsight Studios, fix this goal bug on the PS4 version!! :(

It will be fixed in the next update for PS4.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Thought something was going on, when I was trying to achieve this goal.

Nice to see it's going to be fixed.

StupidInvaders

May 19, 2017
I know this is the thread for the PC version, but i noticed this issue still exists on the PSVita version (assuming the latest version is 1.30).
Is there a work around available or any word of a fix for it in the future?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.