Launch Probe

ZRXMike

Jul 16, 2016
Installed my TPA on a different Xbox 360. Now, when I hit Launch Probe, it switches to a Camera View whereas b4 it stayed on the view I like. Is there any way I can get it back to the way it was? I got it where the view stays the same when the ball goes into the upper field instead of that bs shifting camera view that throws me off bigtime when trying to play. Very bad feature of TPA, plus having to reset it every time you start a table makes it worse. Now this thing with STTNG's Launch Probe (sigh). :(

ZRXMike

Jul 16, 2016
Man, this totally screws up Battle Simulation for me, I had the shots learned, with the bs camera view shift, I gotta try & learn a new way, sucks. :(

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Man, this totally screws up Battle Simulation for me, I had the shots learned, with the bs camera view shift, I gotta try & learn a new way, sucks. :(

Go into your settings and turn off the Event Camera. That should disable playfield events, not back glass events.

ZRXMike

Jul 16, 2016
Thanks FF, I forgot about that, sry to complain about something that is nothing, my mistake! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.