Bug Drop target value

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
After the latest improved version, it seems like my scores were lower, then I noticed the score not increasing when hitting the drop targets. I play on Android...dont know if other platforms experience this or if anyone else has seen this.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
After the latest improved version, it seems like my scores were lower, then I noticed the score not increasing when hitting the drop targets. I play on Android...dont know if other platforms experience this or if anyone else has seen this.

We'll take a look into it. Thanks for the report!

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Seconded... it's like there is hardly any score for hitting the drops now, until you complete the hand then you get a huge score boost.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
Seconded... it's like there is hardly any score for hitting the drops now, until you complete the hand then you get a huge score boost.

And that huge boost is mainly the 5000 for completing the sequence - you never get the points you should have scored for the drop targets, which is from 1000 to 4000 each depending on how many rollovers you've gotten, which over the course of the game is the bulk of your points.

It's weird - on my NVidia shield tablet, it said there was an improved version and downloaded it, which added the 100000 lamp but had the scoring bug. Strange, my phone (HTC 10) never did prompt me about the improved version, and is the original (no 100000 lamp) with correct scoring.

This is like some ironic punishment in Hades - one of my favorite tables arrives and yet it's not fully functional.

I'm sure they'll work it out soon enough. Makes me look forward to future EM's as well - compared to my attempts to play other simulations of classic Gottlieb's, Farsight seems to get the flow, geometry and rule sets right.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Scoring was actually broken in the first place.

The upper rollovers could be completed when the Special was lit, but instead of resetting the value to 1,000 on the drop targets, the game kept adding 1,000 to the values.

Let that sink in. Some of those scores in the millions (perhaps tens of millions) are now slim to none in achieving.

Members online

Members online