Arcooda Pinball Arcade

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Sounds interesting. It seems like they were developing a cabinet version after all! (Could someone else clarify, though?)

https://www.arcooda.com/arcooda-and-farsight-studios-launch-arcooda-pinball-arcade/

"Arcooda is proud to announce the launch “Arcooda Pinball Arcade”, available exclusively on Arcooda’s range of advanced arcade and pinball machines.

Arcooda Pinball Arcade was developed in partnership with FarSight Studios, creators of the #1 leading video pinball software, “The Pinball Arcade”. Working with Arcooda, the American video game developer and publisher is tailoring its well-known video pinball software for Arcooda’s range of innovative products.

Arcooda Pinball Arcade will be a flagship product comprising of many exciting new features such as easy touchscreen navigation & game play, advanced playfield angles (including 3D options), real pinball parts support (flipper coils, shaker motors), tournament play, and 3 screen game play.

“The advanced version of Arcooda Pinball Arcade software will enable our machines to feel and play like a real pinball, and to offer many licensed software titles which are now very difficult to locate as original machines,” Steve Josifovski, CEO of Arcooda, said.

Over 70 customised classic pinball titles will be exclusive to Arcooda Pinball Arcade including The Addams Family, FunHouse, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, Monster Bash, Medieval Madness and Twilight Zone."

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Couldn't immediately see the pricing, never heard of this company before, anyone have any experience, are they any good?

wolfson

May 24, 2013
it will come,once they finish all the tables,i`d say $10,000au roughly speaking,Farsight and whoever joins them would be dipsticks if they didn't bring it out !!!:cool:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I have send them an inquiry with questions pertaining to the cost of a standard model virtual pinball cabinet and also if they deliver internationally (guess they must to make this endeavour worthwhile, I don't believe Australia alone will be enough of a market)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
frankly until prices are in the "used car" range is nice news, but wont make an impact on most....but i guess 2 monitors a dark room and some keys will work!

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
Maybe these machines will be for commercial purpose, or FS will just be making cabinets. I remember those Play 10 machines that have 10 different video games in one cab.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Fascinating, so cabinet support is bouncing around at Farsight somewhere...
It always has been. They have a Virtua Pin cab in their office with a partially finished cab version. It's even been brought out to a handful of shows, but not in the last couple of years.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

mewzard

Apr 18, 2015
I must say, the thought of having my tables in a Pinball body for that realistic feel would be nice.

Wonder how much it costs, and if it'll work well with Pinball FX 2, Zaccaria Pinball, and Pro Pinball Ultra as well...

wolfson

May 24, 2013
checked it out ,waiting on price.you can play your XBOX 360,XBOX 1, PS3,PS4, just plug in,you can use backboard or top for your screen.you wouldn`t bloody believe it,there a bloody Aussie mob.first Horizon set around my neck of the woods,now this,not bad !!! I`m not 100% sure but I think you can have Zen and Zaccaria on it.:cool:

wolfson

May 24, 2013
just got email from Arcooda,still finalising,price at the end of January 2017 !!!! like everything else have to wait !!!! LOL :cool:

paul.strauss

Jan 3, 2015
Wonder if this means we'll eventually get cabinet support so we can run external displays for scoreboards and such. For now I have things hacked together with Actual Multiple Monitors, but it's far less than ideal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yespage

Oct 31, 2015
One word does come to mind when I think of this, "warranty"! Granted, it'll likely be in a price range well above my wallet, but regardless, this thing needs to work. A PS3 breaks after a long while, fine... a $5000 to $10000 thing breaks... not fine!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.