Gladiator up on Steam....

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Version 1.57.10 Bugs: (Updating after tonight's cast)

Dr. Who Master of Time:

• Crash after about a minute of play. Most likely, it's draining while the Cybermen/Time Expander targets are up (testing further into this).
  • I think it's a good idea to implement sounds to some parts of the playfield, which could potentially use them.
  • Score display missing on the DMD at times (after ball launch, certain other events?)
  • Scores are without commas. Is there any way to implement them for easier reading?
  • A sighting of the Bally logo can be seen on the display, as well as other parts.
  • The same DMD animations can cut into the main flythrough seen on the DMD.
  • Table Exploration too close to the playfield when launched.
  • The DMD can space out in between the attract mode display from time to time. Just let the Attract Mode play out for a bit.
  • Steam Achievements not hooked in with this table.
Gladiators:

• Goals are not toggling. Known issue; will be patched later.

Last edited:

StrakaC

Oct 29, 2012
Heretic....can you edit my title? LoL. Yeah, started Christmas vacation and on my second beer.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Gladiator just released......just played a freebie game. Not bad.

It's pretty good. Sounds are entirely too tinny.

Doctor Who Master of Time looks okay-preferred the original though. It may grow on me in time. Still better than Bone Busters.

Rudy Yagov

Mar 30, 2012
I just played it, and I was really surprised that there's an under-flipper shot. I feel like there aren't enough of those in pinball. Overall I don't get why people were angry/upset about getting this table. Just based on first impressions, I already find it more entertaining than the rest of the season aside from Indy 500.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
I just played it, and I was really surprised that there's an under-flipper shot. I feel like there aren't enough of those in pinball. Overall I don't get why people were angry/upset about getting this table. Just based on first impressions, I already find it more entertaining than the rest of the season aside from Indy 500.

I was looking forward to it-I've played it IRL but not in good working order. People on here were just mad that it's another Premier table. I like the flow of it.

Palmer Eldritch

Dec 17, 2012
getting a lot of slowdown and stuttering on the regenerated table.. never been an issue before (aside from the hiccup when the goal notification would appear, which is now gone)

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
It's weird the regen table plays well for me I'm having tons of fps issues on other tables

Gladiators is pretty cool in by book another pleasant surprise: ) nice work farsight guys. Happy holidays to all my fellow pinheads and the devs enjoy your time off!

codinghorror

Aug 13, 2013
You know this table is kinda fun, as much as people complained about it "oh no another Gottlieb Premier" it's an interesting layout.

I do agree that I wish Farsight would concentrate on more tables in the top 150 pinballs of all time, rather than rando Gottliebs, yes. But Gladiators is a pretty cool pin.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts