Dr. Who: Master Of Time Is Now Available!

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
It should not be inside TPA.
A separate app for non-existing machines (IRL) would be better. $1,99-$2,49 is ok with me.

I don't understand why ghostbusters is not in tpa but the reskin of dr.who is. Dr.who should be on its own.

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I don't understand why ghostbusters is not in tpa but the reskin of dr.who is. Dr.who should be on its own.
Ghostbusters was an attempt to try a different business model. It's good Doctor Who MoT didn't go down this route. For season pass buyers this table is included. And it's not another app to launch when switching tables. I hate having some Zen tables on different apps.

Rich Lehmann

Aug 26, 2014
Just got it on Amazon. DANG! This table is good! Is it Pro edition for the month or do people that have a subscription just get the pro version?

They are going to make a fortune on this game, there is very little licensed Doctor Who merch and BBC shuts down unlicensed stuff fast so Dr Who fans greedily snatch up what little merch they can find. I never understood why something that will likely be their biggest grossing table needed to be a kickstarter. They should list it individually so it pops up when people look for Dr Who video games otherwise they will have to rely on word of mouth for fans to learn about TPA.

Last edited:

SalParadise

Feb 10, 2017
I'm new to TPA, coming from a mention on Reddit about the old Doctor Who game and the new table. I've since bought season 6 because there were a number of machines I remembered from my youth.

I am really enjoying the new Who! The fact that it's basically a reskin is obvious, though the addition of the 3rd flipper is welcome. I used to drain a lot on the old table (when getting time meant time and money!), and the TPA version gives me that same feeling :D A lot of the old knowledge came back, like remembering my preferred order for Doctors, and even the obstacle order for the first couple of video mode rounds!

One thing that seems very similar to the old table but which is actually quite different are the villains, their effects, and the order to play them in. The biggest change to me is the loss of video mode and the change to the Angels' effect. The first Doctor was to me the most important. It made getting to the video mode faster, which was key to getting more Doctors (you added one each time you finished a video level) and extra balls (one after the 4th level). Without the video mode, I believe the W-H-O looping is the only way to get an extra ball, and the Daleks are the only way to speed up the addition of Doctors.

On the old table, my Doctor order was 1-6-5-3-2-4, with 7 getting played when both balls were captured. My order for the new table is 6-5-3-2-1-4, with 7 again being used when both balls are captured. (That makes the order Vashta Narada, Daleks, Sontarans, Zygons, Angels, the Silence.) I'd be interested to hear what order other folks play on either table.

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
Just unlocked MOT with Kickstarter support code for PS4! Big improvement over Ghostbusters presentation, like the new color DMD. I have room brightness at full and table still appears too dark, I can improve a little if I tweak my TV settings. I sure miss trophies for tables, helped me keep going back to older tables to complete Wizard Goals, please bring them back FS. I would start from scratch again if it was the only way to do so! Other table bugs being sorted out too, more fixes with continued patches I hope. Keep working at it FS, so close to having majority of issues corrected/fixed.

Last edited:

Garycope

Nov 5, 2013
It's hard to understand why farsight would give Dr.who masters of time free with purchase of season 6 pass $29. I have IOS and can't pre purchase season passes. So I buy season 6 10 tables for $5.39 each that's $53.90 and I don't get Dr.who mot for free they want another $10.00 for it. I bought 60 table packs for $5.39 each so far that's over $300 for one App. And they can't give you the Dr. who reskin free.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
question to you buy coffee from fastfood outlets just to complain? you seem like the type lol. ill give you enough credit to think you knew what you were purchasing in the first place and continue to do so.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.