Bug Leaderboard corrupted?

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
I thought I had a nice score going with 800K+, good for a top 10 spot just quite recently. Now I see a ridiculous top score of 220M, way above the already crazy 12M by top player Tarek Oberdieck. Surely this can't be right?

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
I thought I had a nice score going with 800K+, good for a top 10 spot just quite recently. Now I see a ridiculous top score of 220M, way above the already crazy 12M by top player Tarek Oberdieck. Surely this can't be right?

The Dr. Who Regenerated scores goes to the Centigrade 37 leaderboard. The Jacks Open leaderboard is bugged with scores from another table or cheated from many people. The Gladiators leaderboard is not shown on the webpage. Now that's pinball. At least with Farsight... :p

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
And Gladiator is not registering HOF points for iOS to complete your list.....some cleaning up to do after the holidays.... :)

Edit: and I was wondering why I got the top score on Dr. Who Regen with a good but not great game of 2.4B (after which Toolinit passed me)

Last edited:

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
The Dr. Who Regenerated scores goes to the Centigrade 37 leaderboard. The Jacks Open leaderboard is bugged with scores from another table or cheated from many people. The Gladiators leaderboard is not shown on the webpage. Now that's pinball. At least with Farsight... :p

Hate to break it to you, but it was Mustang tying in with Jacks Open.

Brandon Garvin

FarSight Employee
Oct 10, 2016
Both Dr Who and Gladiators should be showing up on the website now. We'll be fixing the leaderboard mix-ups in the next patch, but I don't have a date for that right now! We should know more about when the patch will be out when our programmers get back from the holidays.

Tarek Oberdieck

Jan 18, 2015
Both Dr Who and Gladiators should be showing up on the website now. We'll be fixing the leaderboard mix-ups in the next patch, but I don't have a date for that right now! We should know more about when the patch will be out when our programmers get back from the holidays.

There seems differences between mobile and Steam versions for Dr. Who Regenerated. I'm currently playing a 42B game and would bet that this score goes to the Centigrade 37 leaderboard when finished. I hope you're able to sort the scores right when patched, a hard job.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.