Whoa!

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
Its on Steam as well, but only available to buy in app, not on Steam itself. Awarded me the 'Whoa Nellie Scores' achievement when I started TPA, also unless there is something wrong with my settings that table seems very bright.

I had the same problem trying to buy it, had to be in the app to purchase, gave me the high score achievement for both tables, it automatically completed the standard goals and 3/5 wizard goals for Big Buck Hunter and 4/5 standard goals for Whoa Nellie, plus the high scores were in the zillions again and had to reset those before playing. :(

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I'm enjoying Woah Nellie in the demo version - it plays smoothly, and it's actually got a bit of strategy (get the ball back up to the top to light the bumpers, and of course shoot for whatever target is lit for 200 points). It has a somewhat similar feel to Fireball with the stubby flippers, but IMO it's a lot more fun and less random.

Really liking how Big Buck Hunter plays, it's challenging in the right way with lots of bash toy danger.

bmsuseluda

Jun 1, 2018
nice to read about big bug hunter. i love bash toys in general but on switch there are just a few tables with bash toys so im really thrilled to play big bug hunter.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.