Four Guitar Values Wizard Goal

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I had to relight the kickback at least four times (on different games) before that goal registered - this is on Android. So it seems like the goals are still a little hokey.

Same thing happened with "start multiball pyramid round" in Gladiators, it took a number of times meeting the criteria before the goal triggered.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I've not had a problem getting any goals to register, with the usual proviso that unless the goal is specifically tied to multiball (e.g. getting the 200M jackpot) it's best to get goals outside of multiball. This advice applies to pretty much any table in TPA, not just Garage Band.

Multiball is often playing different animations, and TPA triggers goal detection off of particular animations playing on the DMD. During multiball, then, it's far more likely that the correct animation never plays and thus the goal won't register.

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I've not had a problem getting any goals to register, with the usual proviso that unless the goal is specifically tied to multiball (e.g. getting the 200M jackpot) it's best to get goals outside of multiball. This advice applies to pretty much any table in TPA, not just Garage Band.

Multiball is often playing different animations, and TPA triggers goal detection off of particular animations playing on the DMD. During multiball, then, it's far more likely that the correct animation never plays and thus the goal won't register.

That's a great tip, actually I do recall that at least one of the times the the "relight kickback" did not register was during multiball.

EccentricFlower

May 4, 2015

I wonder if this is why the "get an extra ball" standard goal is not working for me. I've hit it a number of times, but always during multiball.

Eternal21

Jun 3, 2018
Having problem with this goal as well. Lit 4 guitars mutliple times, without the goal triggering. I also made sure I haven't done it during multiball.

EDIT:
Never mind, I finally got it. Apparently you just need to keep trying over and over, until it works.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.