Tournament Coming Feb. 3rd

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I'm not a fan of 5 minutes, but I'm also not a fan of 20 minutes (waaaaay to long). Actually I found the 6 minutes in the MLP tournament to be a nice sweet spot. I'd like to petition for more 6 minute tournaments.

Unlimited time? Meh no, there are enough guys out there who would spend the entire tournament on a single game.

pinballchris

Oct 6, 2012
I'm not a fan of 5 minutes, but I'm also not a fan of 20 minutes (waaaaay to long). Actually I found the 6 minutes in the MLP tournament to be a nice sweet spot. I'd like to petition for more 6 minute tournaments.

Unlimited time? Meh no, there are enough guys out there who would spend the entire tournament on a single game.

Yes, but some of these tables have no business being limited to 5 minutes. Junkyard one of them. Which is why if unlimited the most recent game would count towards score, if you get a good score, move on. If you try to improve and fail, then back to the drawing board.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Yes, but some of these tables have no business being limited to 5 minutes. Junkyard one of them. Which is why if unlimited the most recent game would count towards score, if you get a good score, move on. If you try to improve and fail, then back to the drawing board.
Yeah... but JY you can pretty much play forever. 10 minutes is a good limit for JY because it's juuust enough time to get to Space.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Thanks for the tips on junk yard and garage band.
In the last 30 minutes of tournament I scored 41M on JY, made me finish 1st on Gold Tier :)

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
93M on No Good Gofers in 5 minutes? That's a lot of Jackpots and Super Jackpots, or is there some other trick?
I thought my 47M was a good 5 minute game....

Axlsgolden

Dec 2, 2013
Thanks for the tips on junk yard and garage band.
In the last 30 minutes of tournament I scored 41M on JY, made me finish 1st on Gold Tier :)

Greetings, I finished fourth on Silver. Next time Gold tier and much harder to "climb up the stairs". 41 M on JY is really good in 5 min.

And there is always somebody who surprises you, what is possible. I thought my half a billion points in "Al`s Garage world tour" are unbeatable until I saw 3billion points.

Last edited:

jgio33

Feb 11, 2017
I've been enjoying TPA and the tournaments. A few things would make the experience more enjoyable.

1. The ability to chat with other players. (Have noticed another player and I seem to be competing against each other directly and it would be great to have the ability to chat about it) Also what good is bragging rights if there is no one to brag about it with?

2. Prizes. While it is nice to have "Bragging Rights" Prizes seem to be in order.

Will be seeing you all around.
jgio33

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.