When are we supposed to be getting Ghostbusters?

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Just don't touch the flippers when it comes out. It should bounce up from your right flipper.
And in Europe we keep on waiting. Still no GB or update here...

There doesn't seem to be a definitive way of making it not drain the ball....(playing on PS4).....I thought I found a way by nudging the table to the right when it was in the whole and holding the right flipper when it ejected, but it only worked for one game and didn't the next....inconsistent. There seems to be no consistent way to avoid a SDTM from that hole. That definitely needs to be adjusted in the next update.......in about 6 months......sigh

barbul

Jan 8, 2014
There doesn't seem to be a definitive way of making it not drain the ball....(playing on PS4).....I thought I found a way by nudging the table to the right when it was in the whole and holding the right flipper when it ejected, but it only worked for one game and didn't the next....inconsistent. There seems to be no consistent way to avoid a SDTM from that hole. That definitely needs to be adjusted in the next update.......in about 6 months......sigh
4 me (PS 4 - GB premium) no need to adjust... over 100 games and ball every time bounce (in different ways but if U leave right flipper down, never got shoot "between the eyes")... btw GR8 table thx again FS 4 superb job...
PS. sorry 4 my poor "english" never learn this language so i'm sure, my writing is preety ****y to read ;)

Wysłane z mojego SM-G935F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Just don't touch the flippers when it comes out. It should bounce up from your right flipper.
And in Europe we keep on waiting. Still no GB or update here...

Had luck with that tonight, seems with that kick out and the one on the lower right work best with that strategy. Moved up to 83 overall with a score of over 800 mil.
Hope you guys get GB soon.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Had luck with that tonight, seems with that kick out and the one on the lower right work best with that strategy. Moved up to 83 overall with a score of over 800 mil.
Hope you guys get GB soon.

Goof to hear my hint helped :)
Nu I just have to wait untill I can try it myself...

psykil

Nov 8, 2016

I've played about 30 games now and hit that kickout over a hundred times and not once did it drain down the middle. Just let it bounce!

thejake01

Mar 17, 2012
You people (that's right I said it) with the table already, please go post in your strategy thread and leave us doom and gloomers alone, because you already supposedly got it. Thank you kindly!

It's already depressing enough coming back to this thread time and time again with no news, now I gotta read feedback from the ppl that got it, c'mon!

Farsight, STEAM, c'mon, PC, easy, doet toit! PPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEE

Seriously though, Thanks for keeping this alive guys, until I got WCS it was the only hope I had for a while :)

-Jake

BostonBuckeye

May 3, 2014
You people (that's right I said it) with the table already, please go post in your strategy thread and leave us doom and gloomers alone, because you already supposedly got it. Thank you kindly!

It's already depressing enough coming back to this thread time and time again with no news, now I gotta read feedback from the ppl that got it, c'mon!

Farsight, STEAM, c'mon, PC, easy, doet toit! PPPLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEEEE

Seriously though, Thanks for keeping this alive guys, until I got WCS it was the only hope I had for a while :)

-Jake

Jake, Farsight posted a comment a few hours ago on FaceBook that Steam is up next for GB release. You would think that GB on Steam was the first one ready to go so hopefully Stern allows them to release it soon by our standards and not soon by their standards. :)

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Jake, Farsight posted a comment a few hours ago on FaceBook that Steam is up next for GB release. You would think that GB on Steam was the first one ready to go so hopefully Stern allows them to release it soon by our standards and not soon by their standards. :)

Well... and the PS4 version is also ready, but they are still reluctant to release it.
Thank God for ZEN, so at least we have something to play... And everything released on Steam, Windows10, PS4 & XBox One on the same day...

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
Well... and the PS4 version is also ready, but they are still reluctant to release it.
Thank God for ZEN, so at least we have something to play... And everything released on Steam, Windows10, PS4 & XBox One on the same day...

Zen also released the Universal tables on iOS and Android yesterday - they're a real pro operation.

Silverball67

Jan 1, 2015
Real pro, yeah. That´s what they are. You can always rely on their announcements. And you get a very well scheduling. Last, but not least, their updates are improvements, don´t make things in some aspects get worser.
You can´t say that about a competitor we all know well. But I still did´not lost my faith in them:)
What a dream, getting tables like Metallica, Walking Dead, Simpsons or LotR on SPA. Waiting in vain for that day.

Rayder

Mar 21, 2014
Thing about Zen tables though, they don't have to conform to any real-life tables and are therefore easier to make. TPA/SPA has to try and make them look and play like their real-life counterparts, at least at a respectable level, which is much more difficult to accomplish. It seems many don't realise that difference.

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017
Thing about Zen tables though, they don't have to conform to any real-life tables and are therefore easier to make. TPA/SPA has to try and make them look and play like their real-life counterparts, at least at a respectable level, which is much more difficult to accomplish. It seems many don't realise that difference.

It's not that simple, it works 2 ways. Of course Farsight is more restricted as they have to conform to already available tables. On the other hand, they don't have to come up with a design and get the ROM with all the sounds. ZEN on the other hand will need a far bigger team to create their ideas, sounds, etc...

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I don't have any problem with the tables themselves - in fact I play TPA way more often than Zen, for a realistic pinball experience there's no comparison. The experience with TPA and SPA once you launch the table and hit "start" is second to none, and that's what keeps me coming back.

The professionalism difference is around everything else - company vision/focus (not spreading yourself too thin), software QA (when's the last time Zen broke older tables when releasing new ones? Never), setting achievable release dates and then meeting them, and having clear communications to set customer expectations and build excitement.

I think FarSight has improved over time, and I love that the team is so accessible online, and customer service is quite good. There's always room to improve.

Sun Vulcan

Jun 28, 2012
The professionalism difference is around everything else - company vision/focus (not spreading yourself too thin), software QA (when's the last time Zen broke older tables when releasing new ones? Never), setting achievable release dates and then meeting them, and having clear communications to set customer expectations and build excitement.

Not this time.

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?17728-Severe-performance-issues-(Xbox)

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?17770-Lost-all-progress-twice!

https://forum.zenstudios.com/showthread.php?17721-XP-leveling-improvement-reset-during-the-night

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012

Not true! It takes Zen 9+ months to make just one table. How is that easy?

When I was in the VP/PinMame crowd. The table authors could crank out a realistic emulation in less than 3 months.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.