When are we supposed to be getting Ghostbusters?

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
Maybe next week for PS4. Nice to see consoles got first crack this time around.

I thought it was being developed on PCs, so it was naturally made available first on a PC, other than a glitch with the Steam store. The best reason for owning the PC version was that it offered the most up-to-date versions and there was some hope that bugs would be resolved in a reasonable amount of time. Is this game being developed first on the Xbox One platform now? This would be interesting news if true. Does the PC delay have something to do with the LONG LONG LONG LONG OVERDUE patch to fix the broken Star Trek table?

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
It's all bs but the devs aren't the issue
Yes, hitting the bottle and watching football. The devs are the coolest in the business and work their tails off. In the grand scheme of things, this is petty. Good news, new tables and bug fixes are right around the corner.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Wild speculation tells me Microsoft was the mystery donar that made A/C D/C a reality, with a catch... timed exclusive content and so far being the only platform with more than 1 version of the tables

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Wild speculation tells me Microsoft was the mystery donar that made A/C D/C a reality, with a catch... timed exclusive content and so far being the only platform with more than 1 version of the tables

Wasn't it Oculus with the exclusivity deal, though? It was out on GearVR first, then PS4, then XB1.

Hopefully the new add-ons get released sooner than timed exclusivity.

Rage

Apr 25, 2017
Not out yet for PS4. Consoles first is cool as SPA won't play on my PC while TPA runs in DX9 only.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
I thought it was being developed on PCs, so it was naturally made available first on a PC, other than a glitch with the Steam store. The best reason for owning the PC version was that it offered the most up-to-date versions and there was some hope that bugs would be resolved in a reasonable amount of time. Is this game being developed first on the Xbox One platform now? This would be interesting news if true. Does the PC delay have something to do with the LONG LONG LONG LONG OVERDUE patch to fix the broken Star Trek table?
I don't know.

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

francis247uk

Jul 7, 2012
Plays great on Xbox One in UK, didn't notice any major bugs or anything (Not an expert by any stretch)

They've added high resolution promo artwork to the individual table loading screens to each table which is a nice touch, still takes ages to come in and out of tables though.
(Fingers crossed this gets fixed in future updates)

The Ghostbusters Limited Edition cost £7.99 which I thought was a little high, but bought anyway - I wonder how much goes to Microsoft, how much goes to Farsight, and how much goes to Stern?

To be fair in real life the pro version retails for £6,195.00 in the Uk so not complaining :p

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
Plays great on Xbox One in UK, didn't notice any major bugs or anything (Not an expert by any stretch)

They've added high resolution promo artwork to the individual table loading screens to each table which is a nice touch, still takes ages to come in and out of tables though.
(Fingers crossed this gets fixed in future updates)

The Ghostbusters Limited Edition cost £7.99 which I thought was a little high, but bought anyway - I wonder how much goes to Microsoft, how much goes to Farsight, and how much goes to Stern?

To be fair in real life the pro version retails for £6,195.00 in the Uk so not complaining :p

Don't forget that the £7.99 also includes the Mustang™ Limited Edition "50 Years" table!

I have had a couple of issues with the Ghostbusters table, where the ball has passed through features that should be solid, either back into the launch chute, which isn't so bad, or more annoyingly, draining down one of the outlanes, but other than that, I love both versions of the table very much!

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Don't forget that the £7.99 also includes the Mustang™ Limited Edition "50 Years" table!

I have had a couple of issues with the Ghostbusters table, where the ball has passed through features that should be solid, either back into the launch chute, which isn't so bad, or more annoyingly, draining down one of the outlanes, but other than that, I love both versions of the table very much!

What do you mean both versions? Premium or LE?
Would like a pro version option!

TFHFony

Mar 9, 2017

Are you sure these weren't just airballs? The real GB table is having tons of them...

BBIAJ

Jul 31, 2012
What do you mean both versions? Premium or LE?
Would like a pro version option!

Just that, I have both the Premium and LE editions of the Ghostbusters table.

A Pro option would be great, as I'm curious to know if there's a family filter option to remove the bleep censor from "We came, we saw, we kicked its a**!", and "Yes it's true, this man has no d***" Peter Venkman quotes.

Also, the ability to study the table in more detail would be really nice.

Are you sure these weren't just airballs? The real GB table is having tons of them...

Luckily for us, I made clips of when this happened.

Here's the one that appears to fall through the transparent part of the rail after you shoot the left ramp, and it comes down the lower right-hand side of the table:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgcbS1U87pwBlCmAZqHzBU9nVuQG

And this is the possible airball into the launcher:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgcbS1U87pwBlCqHEE9aWrY0B33W

I'd be interested to know your thoughts on these!

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Just that, I have both the Premium and LE editions of the Ghostbusters table.

A Pro option would be great, as I'm curious to know if there's a family filter option to remove the bleep censor from "We came, we saw, we kicked its a**!", and "Yes it's true, this man has no d***" Peter Venkman quotes.

Also, the ability to study the table in more detail would be really nice.

Luckily for us, I made clips of when this happened.

Here's the one that appears to fall through the transparent part of the rail after you shoot the left ramp, and it comes down the lower right-hand side of the table:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgcbS1U87pwBlCmAZqHzBU9nVuQG

And this is the possible airball into the launcher:

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgcbS1U87pwBlCqHEE9aWrY0B33W

I'd be interested to know your thoughts on these!

Does it happen on the premium table as well? It looks as though the landing collision on the right ramp is broken.

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Super odd that it get a release on the XB1 first, does this console have the biggest user base or something!?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts