Ball stuck on top center of playfield, iPad Air iOS 10.2.1

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
Happened to me as well, it was stuck slightly below the spot above the CD ramp where balls are locked for one or two seconds when you shoot over the ramp. I was able to resolve that through nudging, however.
Also, it happened to me twice that a ball would get "stuck" when the CD ramp was spinning on the ramp itself. The ball then jiggled around the left part of the ramp and was torn between gravity and friction, so to speak. This could also be resolved thorugh nudging, but not so easily.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Happened to me as well, it was stuck slightly below the spot above the CD ramp where balls are locked for one or two seconds when you shoot over the ramp. I was able to resolve that through nudging, however.
Also, it happened to me twice that a ball would get "stuck" when the CD ramp was spinning on the ramp itself. The ball then jiggled around the left part of the ramp and was torn between gravity and friction, so to speak. This could also be resolved thorugh nudging, but not so easily.

I wait until the ball that is stuck in the spinning disc is at it highest peak then one left nudge does the trick.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.