Bug Latest tournament - started in gold now in bronze, with a different name?

PATINMICH

Nov 9, 2012
Strange. Started out Friday in the Gold division, was sitting in the top 10 as of Tuesday evening. Logged in, looked to see where I stood on all the machines, played a few games, lost my internet connection a few times and then after the game was through it would log me back in automatically. Then one time I got booted out of Pinball Arcade completely. Log back in, select tournament, and it says, "you're qualified for the Bronze division". I played a few games and then noticed on the leaderboards that it was putting my username as "array", not drifter440. Log out, log back in, same thing, bronze, array. Tried it today, same thing. What the heck is going on?

PATINMICH

Nov 9, 2012
I just noticed in the bronze standings that there are multiple 'array' entries in the overall standings....must be happening to others.

PATINMICH

Nov 9, 2012
Yep, I'm back...thanks for your help. Too late to start playing now though, 4:30am comes kinda quick. I'll try and move up the list tomorrow.

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
This had been happening for a while now. Did you play on a single platform (PS3 / PS4 / VITA)? I used to play on both PS3 and VITA but ever since that 'drop to bronze' issue started I stick with PS3-only. It has never been considered fixed, just symptoms have been mitigated (i.e. affected users that complained put back in Gold).

Members online

Members online