Best of the Rest: Gottlieb DMD's (select two)

Best of the Rest: Gottlieb DMD's (select two)

• Street Fighter II

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Wipe Out

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Freddy A Nightmare on Elm Street

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • World Challenge Soccer

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Mario Andretti

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Shaq Attaq

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Stargate

Votes: 35 70.0%
  • Waterworld

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Barb Wire

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters

weirdproq

Sep 19, 2013
Pick two Gottlieb DMD tables you most want to see in TPA. My choices are Stargate and Shaq Attack. I'd say that World Challenge Soccer is the only table that I would not want to see in TPA. Seems like not that fun of a table. Other than that the other tables seem good. (P.S. The two Mario games are not included since they would very likely not ever come to TPA.)

Last edited:

heberts811

Feb 26, 2012
Pass! None of these interest me at all. My local bowling alley had Shaq Attack and it was IMO awful. I also played Stargate at Pinball Wizard arcade and it didn't do it for me either.
Now that we are getting Cactus Jacks the only non EM Gottlieb I want is Surf N Safari.

Gary

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Stargate and SFII - the only ones I've played. None of the others really interest me anyway. WCS in particular is far inferior to the officially-licensed WMS table.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
i still play the snes version of street fighter 2 turboto this day, and stargate has some cool toys, been to long to remember how any of them play

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
Same here Stargate and Freddy: nightmare on elm street, would also love Surf N Safari, and Waterworld then I'm done with Gottlieb/Premier games.

Zaphod77

Feb 14, 2013
God. Shaq Attack is just so evil. even with all the other stupidnes,s the whole "hidden features" thing takes the cake. some of them are IMPOSSIBLE to do on purpose, and you get one BILLION if you get them all. it pisses me off.

best dmd ones are stargate, freddy, and SF2.

Members online

Members online