Pinball arcade plus is in the App Store

Mclong

Apr 22, 2016
Thanks for the update. Any reason these fixes didn't come to the pinball arcade free? I'm really hoping the rollovers on the in and out lanes get fixed in Whitewater.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
The word free is being removed from apple app names. So there will be Pinball Arcade and Pinball Arcade Plus going forward. Both will end up getting the same fixes.

Kratos3

Sep 22, 2013
Updated tuning sounds promising. Is it just me, or does the app launch and run faster? Probably just never paid attention before....

karussellbremser

Aug 20, 2015
in the manage tables menu, i was able to download the three updated tables (bone busters, gladiators, al's garage band) and cactus jack's as well. however, i was not able to play the letter, as it is not mentioned in any other menu and therefore i can't start it. i guess this is not the way it's supposed to be, even though cactus jack's is not mentioned in the appstore changelist. but why would they release an update without cactus jack's today, when it is supposed to be out very soon?

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Plunger cam issue is still there on Al Garage Band. Everything is lit multiball is still unplayable on iOS.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Release notes are sparse to say the least. It all sounds good though. I could play Brain Damage MB on Al's Garage Band but the camera still behaves a bit off, it zooms out.

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Well, it's playable which is a huge improvement over having the cam stuck at the plunger, but the cam zooms out now. it's not a biggie but it shouldn't be doing that.

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
What do you mean? I've been playing Multiball on iOS...

Normal multiball does work, while on Everything is Lit MB the camera stays in plunger cam mode. Flippers do not work. So the MB cannot be played. Latest iOS, playing in portrait mode, fixed camera setting, no scrolling, touchscheme B.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.