Doctor Who - Masters of Time - Some observations

Mamebase

Feb 20, 2014
So I've been playing DW - MoT for a while now, and I've noticed a few things... Apologies if I'm repeating issues that are already known...

- Most of the voices/samples are correct, but the voices in reference to the Cybermen (not the Cybermen voices) still appear to be playing at about half speed.

- The right-hand Cyberman pop-up target can cause the ball to become stuck... Moving it a couple of millimeters to the left should fix this issue.

- I realize that the ROM set for this table is based on the existing Doctor Who table, but elements of the display from the original table are popping up from time to time (Video mode lit, REPAIR animation, Transmat charging).

- On a related note, during the end (Match) animation, the display will flicker between the animation, and the score, unless locked balls are being released.

- Speaking of the score, the DMD brightness on the score display appears (to me) to be just a bit too bright, making that aspect of the display appear just a little fuzzy.

- The left-hand Sonic Screwdriver ramp does not always reset it's position after achieving W-H-O (sometimes even after starting a new game)

One other question; Are there any plans to have this table manufactured in the real world?

Nov 18, 2016
Most of what you describe here are not problems specific to Mac. I'm also experiencing them with Android. My advice is keep writing Farsight tech support with these descriptions and hope this expensive table gets bumped up in their bug repair queue.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.