Tournament Coming March. 10th

9u1d0

Jan 7, 2013
Doctor Who: MOT in the TPA tournament?
So I need to buy this table for 10 dollar to have any chance in this tournament, and it is not even a real table.
In my opinion the MOT table does not even belong in TPA but in a separate app.

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
People on PSN have it good, they get to play TAF instead of Cactus Jack's!

Last edited:

psykil

Nov 8, 2016
Cactus Jack's (PS4: Addams Family)
Doctor Who: MOT
Hurricane
Champion Pub
Big Shot
Creature from the Black Lagoon
Black Hole
Tales of the Arabian Nights

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
Doctor Who: MOT in the TPA tournament?
So I need to buy this table for 10 dollar to have any chance in this tournament, and it is not even a real table.
In my opinion the MOT table does not even belong in TPA but in a separate app.

You never know, maybe we'll see a few tweaks and eventually when everything feels right Stern doing a kickstarter for the real table.

The big question of course: what are PS3 and VITA owners going to do? They don't have MOT.

Iguana

Jul 28, 2013
I've been participating in the tournaments for a few years, managing to remain in the gold tier... pleased to finish on or about the 60-50 range at the end.

Until now, not owning all of the tables in any given tournament hasn't been an issue. Dr. Who MOT is a bit pricy IMO, and I prefer to play recreations of actual tables. Call me crazy, but it is what it is.

So my questions are, how will my ranking be affected if I play in the upcoming tournament without MOT? If I kick ass on the other tables, do I still have a decent chance at remaining in gold? Or should I drop the ten bucks and hope it's a table that will be worthy of regularly playing?

jgio33

Feb 11, 2017
Being forced to by DW really stinks!

Honestly forcing me to purchase a table to compete in the next tournament really hurts my favorable opinion of the pinball arcade in general. I will chose to skip this tournament so I don't have to pay for a table twice (separately and for the season package) that I don't really want or have interest in. It just feels like I'm being hustled now. Not cool.

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
If you can get 400 points from the 7 other tables, you'll be retaining your gold status. Most tourneys get over 100 players.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.