Hello!! New Here.

BobbyVonGrimm

Mar 6, 2017
Hey people!!
Rob from Fall River MA saying HI. Love going up to Funspot in New Hampshire and spending the day playing pinball until i'm broke.
Someday I will have my own pinball machine in my home that's the goal but wow they are expensive!! I play pinball on the Xbox One to kill the urge but its nothing like playing the real deal. I have my eye on the PBR "CAN CRUSHER" PINBALL machine love the way it looks or the new Metallica table. Is there anyone here that has a pinball machine collection? Don't be afraid of hit me up on Xbox BobbyVonGrimm is my gamer tag I love some friendly pinball score competition.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Welcome to TPA Fans Forum.

As for your wishlist... Pabst Can Crusher is unlikely to appear, but the table it's based on, Whoa Nellie!, will be coming to Stern Pinball Arcade at an as-yet-to-be-determined date in the future. Maybe this year if we're lucky.

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
200.gif

BobbyVonGrimm

Mar 6, 2017
Welcome to TPA Fans Forum.

As for your wishlist... Pabst Can Crusher is unlikely to appear, but the table it's based on, Whoa Nellie!, will be coming to Stern Pinball Arcade at an as-yet-to-be-determined date in the future. Maybe this year if we're lucky.

Cool! thanks for the heads up I will check it out for sure.

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Hey people!!
Rob from Fall River MA saying HI. Love going up to Funspot in New Hampshire and spending the day playing pinball until i'm broke.
Someday I will have my own pinball machine in my home that's the goal but wow they are expensive!! I play pinball on the Xbox One to kill the urge but its nothing like playing the real deal. I have my eye on the PBR "CAN CRUSHER" PINBALL machine love the way it looks or the new Metallica table. Is there anyone here that has a pinball machine collection? Don't be afraid of hit me up on Xbox BobbyVonGrimm is my gamer tag I love some friendly pinball score competition.

Just googled Funspot in New Hampshire where you play pins, looks amazing place. Your so lucky to have some real pins to play. Where I am Stoke On Trent in the Midlands of England I only know of 2 pins, one of the two pins is in my spare room its the Earthshaker which I've owned since 1991 so feel lucky to have that, so if your ever this way come and play.

BobbyVonGrimm

Mar 6, 2017
Just googled Funspot in New Hampshire where you play pins, looks amazing place. Your so lucky to have some real pins to play. Where I am Stoke On Trent in the Midlands of England I only know of 2 pins, one of the two pins is in my spare room its the Earthshaker which I've owned since 1991 so feel lucky to have that, so if your ever this way come and play.

Would Love to play!! Thanks, I have been going to funspot since I was 9 years old I'm now 40 and they still have the same games I played when I was a young lad. Its 2 and a half hours north from me so I only get to go twice a year or so. Cheers ATARI!!

ATARI

May 13, 2014
Its a long video but for me its magical. some history on funspot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spolHQxcqxQ

I just turned 55. I had my dream job for 25 years from the 80s fixing pinball, arcade video games, juke boxes and slot machines. Loved anything to do with ATARI.. Just wished there was somewhere like your funspot, near me, the thing I would love is to repair them again. I visited Pinball museum in Las Vegas, thing I wanted is a home next door to it so I could go and help with the repairing. I'll watch the video.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.